Activation vs Rebellion F2P Prep 2-1

Misfits Public Relations

uDTn0kM.png

http://activation-rs.com/community/

We got a small little prep against Rebellion today. We let a lot of FA's and newer members war; however, we still had a far worse performance than my standards allow. Nevertheless, we came out with a 2-1 victory.

Rules

The rules were meant to be 1 def cap, overs on - matched; however, Rebellion refused to challenge without prayers on, despite having most of their usual 50s attend on high levels, leaving only a few members under 60 combat. Regardless, we accepted their requests and began the wars.

a075gua.png

Round 1

The first round was a display of what we're capable of. We won the round without losing a single member, despite it being our defending round.Started with 20 and ended with 20.

Activation Starting:20

Activation Ending:20

RB Starting: 20

RB Ending: 0

Round 2

I'm normally not the type to make any excuses for a clean loss; however, our entire staff team got hit offline upon the start of this round. Because of this, we fought down 4 and with a muted teamspeak, as the ranks were not online to unmute it. Despite this, we should've pulled out a win with ingame calling. Goodjob on the win this round, Rebellion.

Activation Starting: 18

Activation Ending: 0

RB Starting: 18

Rb Ending: 8

Round 3

There's not alot to say about round 3. We won with 10 remaining. Thanks for the prep, Rebellion.

Activation Starting: 16

Activation Ending:10

RB Starting: 16

RB Ending: 0

I honestly hope your not trying to blame us for that lol.... 

Nah, he's talking about a clan that's not allowed to post on these forums, shouldn't be discussed on these forums, and will soon have a closing topic on these forums.