Final CPL match score tallies for 2k15

slushpuppy

god bless foe is good

10-8 vs cp and 5-4 vs rd is very convincing

but ill still give u credit u were the best from feb-june

and whats incredibly impressive is that other clans prepped you back then, week in, week out

atm your leadership has not f2p prepped tlp in 5 months 

yikes

10-8 vs cp and 5-4 vs rd is very convincing

but ill still give u credit u were the best from feb-june

and whats incredibly impressive is that other clans prepped you back then, week in, week out

atm your leadership has not f2p prepped tlp in 5 months 

yikes

looks like i triggered some salty tlp broccoli ;[

Isn't accurate, this doesn't relay te 13 win streak we went on vs fi=]

It's SB, it's accurate and accounted for dumb you broccoli LOL. KYP Rivalry won and easy. Also got the win when u challenged us and pussied out of the counter-declaration LOL

It's SB, it's accurate and accounted for dumb you broccoli LOL. KYP Rivalry won and easy. Also got the win when u challenged us and pussied out of the counter-declaration LOL

ur cauliflower we went 0-13 on you in f2p lmfao, you've got nothing in p2p on us now either. You've lost to the better clan.

I'd prep you happily but not up to me, we'd demoralise you in P2P like we do every single mini

wow bro u beat them in miniwars

u used the same 5 people against a clan who brings anybody who wants to come to help their members get practice

its benefited fi more by bringing anybody and losing as they r the better clan overall

wow bro u beat them in miniwars

u used the same 5 people against a clan who brings anybody who wants to come to help their members get practice

its benefited fi more by bringing anybody and losing as they r the better clan overall

We beat FI in a 10v10 last night. We even got into a 5 man clump in pkri round and still beat youse. Lol.