Fatality Defeats Redemption ~ You Officially Lose.

Couck

CHyjQZY.png

1/4/15

Today the Pure Elites massed up over 55 people to take the win on the rivalry vs redemption once and for all. The amount of energy, hype, dedication, commitment and full blown dominance will go down in history as one of the best prep wins this clan will ever see in this modern age. This is a win for the past, the present and most importantly the future of fatality.

A small message to the redemption members:

I thank you all for giving us a decently lasting, quality filled rivalry. You guys showed up for your leadership every single weekend no matter the result vs us. After losing so many weekends in a row it really is astounding to see such dedicated young kids come through and make something for themselves in a clan that they truly believe in and for that I thank you.

A small message to the redemption ranks:

Karmas a bitch. Your attempts at ddosing, hacking and flaming our members will go on no more. You are the absolute scum of this earth and you don't deserve a single dedicated member that you have fighting alongside you. If all your members knew of the atrocities that you commit against other clans, i highly doubt you would be looking at to many people fighting beside you. With that being said:

Fatality did this to you.

e22751f286.png

iTXI5VG.gif

@@Birthday POV:

@@Whisky POV:

@ POV:

@@nick POV:

@Many many more to come

de55524bbf.png