Fatality Defeats Redemption ~ You Officially Lose.

Couck

the very reason we are having this conversation and everyone is so mad is the extent to salso's success. I've known him since pre-eoc when we pkd together in w124 as lvl 60s lmao and you couldn't be more wrong fella.

the results of the prep and the pictures of your leader disrespecting you and your fellow members tells a different story.

Wtf am I even reading? God Fatality, how you've fallen. I remember when FI used to make propaganda topics when they actually didn't get completely slaughtered by MM, FOE, or TLP. Now they're making topics about how they completely just "won" vs a clan I've never even heard of, are they a mid level clan or something? Damn, FI i know you are completely down in the gutters after losing to EOP IN P2P who had 40+ invites in a fullout war, but now you're fucking bragging about beating some nobody clan like it means something. 3 hit u pure is rolling over in his grave.

Wtf am I even reading? God Fatality, how you've fallen. I remember when FI used to make propaganda topics when they actually didn't get completely slaughtered by MM, FOE, or TLP. Now they're making topics about how they completely just "won" vs a clan I've never even heard of, are they a mid level clan or something? Damn, FI i know you are completely down in the gutters after losing to EOP IN P2P who had 40+ invites in a fullout war, but now you're fucking bragging about beating some nobody clan like it means something. 3 hit u pure is rolling over in his grave.

hey celtic u still salty that fi made mm go to30 pulls i see :(

LMFAO YIKES FI 

hey celtic u still salty that fi made mm go to30 pulls i see :(

who are you and how do you know my name. Ur tag says Fi, why are you flaming your own clan lmao? I thought it was a low blow to mention that FI lost to a clan that gave so little fucks they only pulled 30s, but I guess you take some sort of pride in it? Whatever

who are you and how do you know my name. Ur tag says Fi, why are you flaming your own clan lmao? I thought it was a low blow to mention that FI lost to a clan that gave so little fucks they only pulled 30s, but I guess you take some sort of pride in it? Whatever

He's some new-bundle of twigs no namer.

Who cares y0l0.

Looks like @@Furious finally found a buddy to back him up on his stupidity. 

i was the one that killed ur clan lmfao joekle