Redemptions Saturday FT the invisible crashers!

Sith-

Well it seems as if Redemption doesn't have people that want to make topics on this site, and I will not copy and paste our topics either, I am only going to make topics on things I find funny. Or extremely good.

Anyways we started out by crashing eop and fi, focused on fi eventually they got pushed to singles, then cp came running in after fighting 2 clans spamming lmfao so bad or w/e they do when they were up like 20 due to our members who had fallen and us being on low food. We simply went back to the bank and walked down.. Its gotta be boring always being the last clan in!

Anyways moving forward we fought foe two more times and we won blah blah but the funny one is the last fight which featured the invisible crashers!

We started off the fight foe defended maze we both had around 30 at the end of our trips for this fight we start fighting and all and rd takes complete control fast staying at the entrance and killing mad nigs! We eventually had them down to 12 people they spam off, we off, and on p50s vid you will see him running around the maze, where there is no one crashing... So we continued to kill them, completely killed all spam foe cleared and logged with no one crashing. I personally think it was an escape mechanism or something...

Fun trip, hope to see you guys out there today!