Rage vs Slaughter FULL OUT F2P WAR

Mia Khalifa

Rage vs Slaughter FULL OUT F2P WAR  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a full out f2p war between Rage and Slaughter?

• Rage
    • Slaughter

Truth be told Slaugher would destroy rage no matter the circumstances, we have the quality. this sharkbrew banter is pathetic @@Niblet why not just give me a 50v50 prep right now and take ur loss? like i dont get why u flame on sharkbrew to make ur clan seem relevant when i legit will ask you for a prep everyday...like honestly the little kid drama is so pathetic im not even gonna lie. just prep us so slaughter can have some fun with it as usual. do u even realize that we've cleared u down 10 before...n u have the balls to say anything to us about whose the better clan..? This brown sticky stuff is cancer.

How many snipe units/clans u gonna be merching with to get ur 40 ppl?

Rage for a way out

Yo man, from a clanner to a clanner, leaders make up propaganda as an excuse. Im shure mine do it and i am shure yours do it. Try to look through it.

Most common ones are invites, mains, ddos etc etc.

Also, i f you think a full out is matched, it isnt. It's the most a clan can bring and I dou t slaughter would pull anymore than 50 off of their ml and prolly get like 20 invites or so for like a 70 pull. Where as rage would legit have 70 off of our ml lol.

Ive been clanning for a while now, and i have never seen a fullout where there were no invites. This excuse is not a legit one anymore.

Yo man, from a clanner to a clanner, leaders make up propaganda as an excuse. Im shure mine do it and i am shure yours do it. Try to look through it.

Most common ones are invites, mains, ddos etc etc.

I know, propaganda is never 100% accurate. 

Wats wong?

you're a spastic I don't hate you but your clan lmfao

Voted rage bc slaughter lol well we all know the truth and the truth hurts and im feeling nice today so i wont hurt any feelings. :)

yeah chaotic isn't relevant and hasn't been the past 4 years when you reopened 6 times stfu. Don't get hurt though by ingame banter LOL. Says don't wanna hurt feelings but, when you get banter ingame you cry like a bitch l0l

@ you gook cunt fuck off

??? you used people to leave the CC to win a prep stop lmfao

you're a spastic I don't hate you but your clan lmfao

yeah chaotic isn't relevant and hasn't been the past 4 years when you reopened 6 times stfu. Don't get hurt though by ingame banter LOL. Says don't wanna hurt feelings but, when you get banter ingame you cry like a bitch l0l

??? you used people to leave the CC to win a prep stop lmfao

Careful man he wont give us minis 

do u actually still listen to asking alexandria lol

Every now and then. But i also think he's a good singer (we are harlot)

Voted rage bc slaughter lol well we all know the truth and the truth hurts and im feeling nice today so i wont hurt any feelings. :)

you opened a clan & then changed to a prep team. then complain about people flaming you because you have the mentality of an 8 year old.

please you don't even belong in the same neighborhood as either of these clans, do us both a favor and go keep opening clans with ace krave. I know it's hard to comprehend, you've been clanning for "14 years," and of those years people in both clans have been consistently dicking you for at least 12 of them & it's hasn't stopped anytime recently.

go back to your cave Olympus invite

you opened a clan & then changed to a prep team. then complain about people flaming you because you have the mentality of an 8 year old.

please you don't even belong in the same neighborhood as either of these clans, do us both a favor and go keep opening clans with ace krave. I know it's hard to comprehend, you've been clanning for "14 years," and of those years people in both clans have been consistently dicking you for at least 12 of them & it's hasn't stopped anytime recently.

go back to your cave Olympus invite

Look here u random ass 2k14 (prob giving u the benefit bc we all know ur a clueless new gen broccoli) ive been smacking tomatos like YOU since u was in diapers. How can u even begin to flame when ur a MEMBER of any clan u join. At least i know what it feels like to lead a clan and actually win stuff vs REAL clans. If i REALLY REALLY tried I COULD and quote ME IF u must could out lead and out do slaughter with my eyes closed and one hand behind my back. Your a small small piece of nothing in this HUGE world. Ive destroyed the main community as warlord of the rising and ranked in MaNY big main clans that have been open longer then ur mediocre Xlpc. Before you try and knock on some one that out does u in ever aspect of this game and life . lets wake up and smell the truth. But then again i stated already the truth hurts so i should prob stop making you look like a bigger fool then you already are. Reject on this game and reject in real life sucks to be you i guess. Holla at me when u got something more original then the brown sticky stuff you spew out ur flithy finger tips. Scrub ass lil nigga oh and @ why was u just dick riding me like two dayd ago hoping id join ur clan and if u do remember u offered me rank in ur brown sticky stuffty clan and i turned u down so how bout u simmer down before i make a fool of you also.

*drops keyboard and walks out*