Looking For A Clan | Returning

I Am Dan

If you're looking for a good active community that pks everyday where you won't be a +1 come check out www.aao-rs.com feel free to make an intro and check out the community.

As for your 108 your best bet would be Tlp/Cp not every Hpc accepts 30 def.

Good luck mate.

Hello I'm returning to RS after about 6 months off.

I'm maxed 25 defence 108 combat. Any ideas what clan to join? Want an active clan wars clan.

I have a 108 for minis and a level 83 for trips!

Any clans?

Www.foe-rs.com

Would Vouch for foe my friend if you want a quality hpc clan. 

Refer to rage as in if you wanted to do something in the lpc/mpc scene. 

Www.rage-rs.com

we need more p2p guys, if you think you have what it takes come apply and check us out. 

every clan other than tlp and foe are low-tier atm. fi is gaining some momentum but idk if it'll last.

join foe if you like having brown sticky stuff saturdays and only like to prep clans way worse than them because their "#1" status is more important than having fun on a video game

join tlp if you like having fun on weekends with consistant 70 pulls (on both servers) and preps whoever will actually give them one

Tlp hides from foe every Sunday. Tlp fights in lvl 4 wild. Tlp's ts gets awkward when Scotty calls someone a bundle of twigsgot and hanu is in the channel. Tlp has VR members aka worse main clan in osrs

Tlp hides from foe every Sunday. Tlp fights in lvl 4 wild. Tlp's ts gets awkward when Scotty calls someone a bundle of twigsgot and hanu is in the channel. Tlp has VR members aka worse main clan in osrs

lmfao idk where u get ur intel from but its not good l000000000l

Thanks for all the replies guys, I wanna join a HPC tbh, so I can do events on my main 25 defence account (108 cb). If I can do clan wars on that and trips on my 83, that would be ideal.

If you want to lose join rd if you want to win and dominate join Fatality. just look at my signature to see how you would be treated in Redemption that's their leader @ talking to them. Take a look at our site to check out a real pure clan! http://www.clan-fi.org/elites/

Thanks for all the replies guys, I wanna join a HPC tbh, so I can do events on my main 25 defence account (108 cb). If I can do clan wars on that and trips on my 83, that would be ideal.

I think ur a little mixed up! You should definitely bring your 108 to the wild for hpc trips

Take ur 83 and join an mpc (I'd reccomend Olympus)

Number one mpc right now is critical damage. Join us bro.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15344-critical-damage-saturday-90-purple-warriors-double-penetrate-doomenvy-alliance-kings-of-2v1/page-1