Slaughter Demoralizes Rage Day 2

Dannypool

IcB9EGp.gif

0IT49jY.png

AlpACwO.png

Today Slaughter massed up 25 Tigers and later we peaked 30 this "Rivalry" is getting easy rn l0l Rage got fucked up twice. Kyp brown sticky stuff clan.

9ubbSY8.png

IUK9ISz.png

When your clan wants you to end because you got fucked up again.

iJH3pfj.png

I didn't know you accepted 40 defence rage lmfao

ZDkZIYH.png

To Rage for getting the dick twice

To Rage for running to singles then getting cleared in a range fight

9ubbSY8.png

jEeA7XR.png

We started off with fighting Rage at sperm then fucked them up and Rage didn't know what the fuck they were doing and got pushed down south west of sperm then cleared. Easy as fuck lmfao your clans brown sticky stuff join slaughter today.

9ubbSY8.png

jEeA7XR.png

PUFF PUFF, they thought we had 20 and tried to lure us with a main then our cape counter spiked up and they ran to singles then got fucked up and cleared them in singles l0l then they ended LMFAO EASY.

9ubbSY8.png

Videos:

Zetro's POV:

Daniel's POV:

Pictures:

c2065369d87f0f4249516bc8218a32ae.png22ZBn8x.png

@ I'm here dw.

You had a higher pull, don't make it seem as if you did something extraordinary. Took 5 of you to take me down in 1v1, all pegging 1 by 1. I was dropping two of your kids on pizzas. Teach them how to fight esp. @@Togo.

Friday was different because you teamed up with SD and lost, thats whats extraordinary. You lost a 2v1 with a clan you called brown sticky stuff and later teamed up with. You had 5-6 waiting north even though it was matched at hills and you were slowly losing. If that north unit wasn't there lmfao.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the envy kids joining you even though before they moved up to MPC we teamed up against them multiple times and created tension. Furthermore, the snipe unit Poison was there too. How much support do you really need child? They were at your minis, preps, & now wildy too. Gj, you're a true clan.

@ I'm here dw.

You had a higher pull, don't make it seem as if you did something extraordinary. Took 5 of you to take me down in 1v1, all pegging 1 by 1. I was dropping two of your kids on pizzas. Teach them how to fight esp. @@Togo.

Friday was different because you teamed up with SD and lost, thats whats extraordinary. You lost a 2v1 with a clan you called brown sticky stuff and later teamed up with. You had 5-6 waiting north even though it was matched at hills and you were slowly losing. If that north unit wasn't there lmfao.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the envy kids joining you even though before they moved up to MPC we teamed up against them multiple times and created tension. Furthermore, the snipe unit Poison was there too. How much support do you really need child? They were at your minis, preps, & now wildy too. Gj, you're a true clan.

you didn't take brown sticky stuff done in 1v1 we had the same opts leaving after we falled in on you and i killed you lmfao you're so fucking easy to provoke cya

you didn't take brown sticky stuff done in 1v1 we had the same opts leaving after we falled in on you and i killed you lmfao you're so fucking easy to provoke cya

Atleast put some syntax into what you put. That brown sticky stuff doesn't even make sense.

Nice reply btw, shows how intelligent Slaughter's ranks are. Avoided every point made.

@ I'm here dw.

u and the pillow are next