Range Grudge

ebgPZ2b.png

http://tlp-rs.net/

#TLP

ts.tlp-rs.net

'TLP Public' cc

03f4CT6.png

iAgQnoD.png

January 22nd, 2016 The Last Pures mass up ~60 people to fight Fatality in a P2P prep.  TLP came out with the 3-0.  Thanks for the fight lads was a good one

Round 1 Start/End

TLP start: 48

Fi start: 48

TLP ends with 35

Round 2 Start/End

TLP Start: 47

Fi start: 47

TLP ends with ~34

Round 3 Start/End

TLP Start: 43

Fi start: 43

TLP end with 19

Tyen POV:

Toycar POV:

Robby POV:

Jeff Dutchie POV:

Swelly POV:

lol is that lil nick bruinz era? losering again? lmfaooooooooooooooo fi r some piss clan legit u r broken u beg 3 many team to join u on trip cause u r slumper for a year str8 lmfao...cp is dog meat and sv r poo i break all of u haha. ween gf have long face like a horsey and she a big whore i fuk hermany too time lmao! btw fi i break u and fuk all your many mother because i am break clanner man 22

lol is that lil nick bruinz era? losering again? lmfaooooooooooooooo fi r some piss clan legit u r broken u beg 3 many team to join u on trip cause u r slumper for a year str8 lmfao...cp is dog meat and sv r poo i break all of u haha. ween gf have long face like a horsey and she a big whore i fuk hermany too time lmao! btw fi i break u and fuk all your many mother because i am break clanner man 22

holy braincells

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOKS LIKE brown sticky stuffALITY LOSES AGAIN. THE FAMILY OF SPASTICS AKA THE FAMILY OF KIDS WITH ASPERGERS AND PONYTAILS LOSES AGAIN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FI FUCKING SUCKS COCK - THEY WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY HAVE potato masher ASS PEANUT BUTTER MAKING SESSIONS WITH THEIR potato masher ASS LITTLE PONYTAILS N brown sticky stuff. NO JOKE, FI IS A BUNCH OF REJECTS/RECLUSE HERMIT KIDS WHO CROSS DRESS AND PUT GIRLY RAINBOW GLITTERY brown sticky stuff MAKEUP TOO LMFAO HOLY FUCK FI SUCKS brown sticky stuff. THEY LEGIT ALL SUCK HORSE COCK FOR A LIVING. GOD FUCKING BLESS FI IS brown sticky stuff L0L SO EASY. 

30 mins late, leaving cc and ddosing ranks?

Idk what happened today Fi l0l, but thanks for the fight.

ddosing our ts? Thought TLP had honor...

GF TLP 1st and 2nd rounds I did terrible. #3rd round I tanked until I had 4 anglerfish left so there's that haha