[debate] cringe or no?

tesco

cringe or n  

29 members have voted

1. 1. .

• yes
    • no im a fatality tofu
    • FATALITY FUCKIN SUCKS

idk why he's trying to flame you he's a no namer tesco k wannabe who started pure clanning with mayhem in like 2014 on alotic and is known for being an indian reject lmao.

Hey old bud, and yeah I know. When he first tried to communicate with me via IRC I thought he was the real Tesco and I found out he's just a fanboy wannabe who is a private server no namer. l0l.

Man this topic backfired, now we got people asking "who the frick is tesco?". It went from a topic about Halloween to a Scooby-doo mystery, trying to find clues to figure out who the fuck is tesco l0l.

all i know is that this is @@knox blood pressure during fi trips

b4j8uw.gif

ur an attention seeking whore who is 100% broccoli broccoli

Best Solo Rank 2013-2016.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxx        These clans was started fresh not based from any communitys apart from edge/rock crabs/Varrock multi          xxx

Ex Leader/Founder/High Council/Warlord/Council AKA Solo Rank Of: Relentless. @ Started from nothing pulled 35 within 2weeks closed Omega/Curse

Ex Leader/Founder/High Council/Warlord/Council AKA Solo Rank Of: Salvation.@ Started from nothing pulled 25 within 2days closed Terminal

Ex Leader/Founder/High Council/Warlord/Council AKA Solo Rank Of: Pure Torment. @ PULLED 45 WITHIN 2WEEKS Closed Conviction/Curse/Voltage Pures

Ex Leader/Founder/High Council/Warlord/Council AKA Solo Rank Of: Resurrection. @ Closed Vendetta/Vigour/Atrocity