Fatality Vs Final Ownage Elite 45 Vs 45 F2P Prep [2-1]

Halloween

you got .gifed on rs too? holy fuck cauliflower iobsessed, are you good at any game you play?

g1ss39L.gif

He just follows the annihilation kids around like the stray dog in varrock center and gets ridiculed for being a soft ass voice paki who has to whisper on his mic and gets bullied l0l

NYisLPT.gif
Qc5u5Aq.jpg
39LhuGq.jpg
3fnwW7a.jpg

He just follows the annihilation kids around like the stray dog in varrock center and gets ridiculed for being a soft ass voice paki who has to whisper on his mic and gets bullied l0l

NYisLPT.gif

Qc5u5Aq.jpg

39LhuGq.jpg

3fnwW7a.jpg

I can see why he calls himself Obsession, cauliflower pak dog, don't speak or else I'll leash you again

If my calculations are correct, judging by @@Robbyy 's transition from 14 font text to 36 font text.....it only tells me that he is very emotional. Now since I truly don't know who he is, i have to make an educated guess. Now, only fat kids get sensitive over sharkbrew forums because that is the only thing they have left in life. This little fat smurf is taking out his anger on forums. This is the same nigga that is always getting picked last to be on a basketball team. nigga can't even take his damn shirt off in front of the girls because they think hes gonna do the truffle shuffle with his Jeff Cohen lookin ass.

Quote me again and ill put you in the dirt like I did to the last fat kid I bullied over the internet, *cough* Horizon *cough*.

I can see why he calls himself Obsession, cauliflower pak dog, don't speak or else I'll leash you again

lmfa0 ^^

imute i know you're reading this because you aren't distracted by speaking on TS being a poop colored paki mute mute & all. Defend yourself and post on my topic, keep this brown sticky stuff popping like your one bangs l0l.

@@Godly is in the same clan as you and doesn't even like you just like Ben rofl imute you're a bully victim lil bitch

Damn @@Halloween, isnt this the 5th time these severance kids got cleared off this topic?

These kids are too easy.

imute is a simple task. Too many problems with that poop colored skin paki one bang. He cannot defend himself through text nor through his mic LOL. He read my reply and did not respond (once again) and got cleared. That kid is TLP's dog and they are embarrassed when he makes a fool of himself on opposing clan's topics.

GJ.

idk why severance kids are flaming, they were the epitome of the cancer within the community. None of them were actually good at the game, just that most of them are socially awkward/rejected and were fine with the idea of spending up to 5 hours in 1 return fight. Their "significance" (if you can call it that) comes from their need to DDoS, Hack and Dox people on an mmorpg.

imute is a simple task. Too many problems with that poop colored skin paki one bang. He cannot defend himself through text nor through his mic LOL. He read my reply and did not respond (once again) and got cleared. That kid is TLP's dog and they are embarrassed when he makes a fool of himself on opposing clan's topics.

imute lmfa000

These kids were fools on battlescape, now they're fools on runescape. Things never change.

Just want to give a little s/o to @@slushpuppy for unlocking the topic. You da real mvp!

also the upcoming mixtape will be at a general store near you. If you can't buy it at the general store, try Grand Exchange. The mixtape will be called "unmuted" , also with a special feature: mute spitter aka iobsession aka some1pleaseunmuteme aka imute aka rumpelstiltskinlookinassnigga.