Fatality Vs Final Ownage Elite 45 Vs 45 F2P Prep [2-1]

Halloween

has ambush ever stepped onto the actual game and done anything? lol don't answer that bro

Yeah my little battlescape clan has accomplished more things on a p server than your clan has on runescape. 

If your clan isnt Trilogy,Annihilation,Outrage,Ambush,Temptation,Massacre or Sko......that means your clan wasn't even relevant on battlescape lol.

Yeah my little battlescape clan has accomplished more things on a p server than your clan has on runescape. 

If your clan isnt Trilogy,Annihilation,Outrage,Ambush,Temptation,Massacre or Sko......that means your clan wasn't even relevant on battlescape lol.

we smashed ambush so u can take them out of that little list right now

good job! your clan rocks xoxoxo

01864065f8501b8299adfc05ed458326.png

Are you illiterate you 4n fuck? I don't even know you and you beg for my attention lmao who the fuck names their child knikker in 2016 l0l0

lmfao why is ur name halloween u fucking broccoli did ur dad fuck u @ halloween lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Are you actually STILL proud of your achievements on a fake copy of a video game? in 2016? when rsps has been dead for over like a year or two? LOLL well I guess we gotta cling to the one thing we think we were good at.

lmfao holy brown sticky stuff you are super justin beiber dude. Relevancy to the rsps scene or not, pound for pound every Sev member is/was/will always be one step ahead lmfao

lmfao why is ur name halloween u fucking broccoli did ur dad fuck u @ halloween lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That was awful, leave the banter to imute. You're not very good at this.

Qc5u5Aq.jpg