Fatality Vs Final Ownage Elite 45 Vs 45 F2P Prep [2-1]

Halloween

good job! your clan rocks xoxoxo

That was awful, leave the banter to imute. You're not very good at this.

Qc5u5Aq.jpg

lmfao u the type of nigga who gets bullied to the point he has to make gfx to flame lmfaoooooooooooooooo literally broken just like fi u fucking broccoli

Bro it's really funny how my irrelevant battlescape clan shook yours into fear every weekend by 1v2ing you and the brown sticky stuff side of massacre (sev was the side that carried btw) @@Birthday man if your clan was so relevant and good why couldn't they beat us dude? :P 1v3 if you wanna count tp too!

Using bumping a topic as an insult mfw lmao 2016

I have no beef with fi cus they r cool but you are seriously a broccoli lmao

lmfao u the type of farmer who gets bullied to the point he has to make gfx to flame lmfaoooooooooooooooo literally broken just like fi u fucking broccoli

You are the varrock stray dog following kids around begging for attention and just get kicked around like the punching bag you are. Stay irrelevant you moron, your mother named you knikker in 2016 you 4n fuck l0l

39LhuGq.jpg

You are the varrock stray dog following kids around begging for attention and just get kicked around like the punching bag you are. Stay irrelevant you moron, your mother named you knikker in 2016 you 4n fuck l0l

39LhuGq.jpg

lmfaooooo look what iobsession has done to u lmfaoooooo go make some more gfx u dog

your photoshop skills on point must be from editting your tu record etc

cQVf2Ol.png

gratz eop looks like fi and cp loser yet againer lol thank for try fi but fo win u ddos i see that me self

wd5Ib2v.png

@ Keep replying you dumb poop colored skin paki mute. I need more replies and post count you're making this too easy for me.

dYlEtTx.png

Are you actually STILL proud of your achievements on a fake copy of a video game? in 2016? when rsps has been dead for over like a year or two? LOLL well I guess we gotta cling to the one thing we think we were good at.

lmfao holy brown sticky stuff you are super justin beiber dude. Relevancy to the rsps scene or not, pound for pound every Sev member is/was/will always be one step ahead lmfao

Of course you can't talk about Battlescape achievements, your clan hasn't achieved anything on the server lmfa0. Ambush isn't around right now is because of RSPS being dead atm like you stated. On the other hand, Runescape is still up and running........now why isn't severance still open?

The whole reason why Severance moved to Runescape is because they couldn't take the heat on P servers anymore & the only opponent they had was Ambush. You can talk ALL the brown sticky stuff you want about Ambush, but just remember we're the reason you left private servers and went on to runescape lpc clanning lmfa0.

b26ceaae7e20cf1cfbf5b888aad75718.png

Thats the reason why you guys keep mentioning my past clan, my clan left a big ass scar on your wide ass east-west spread forehead.