Against All Odds UNBREAKABLE Sunday Ft. GAYpex fucking smoked, LP, EV, CD, DOOM..

Giraffe0123

You're lost in geography & history. Sit down

You should ignore manboob aka xl lemon aka op swagstar 

Hes just a dumb troll lol, dont take everything seriously and to heart.

He flames n trolls on every topic/clan

Still thanks for the fight, too bad you guys dipped when we started outreturning you guys =/

@@Fake Smile and @@R2h are you both really going to act that childish over a topic? A fight is a fight ESPECIALLY since we fought you down 15+ 

You know we're the clan that always shows respect. It's like anything we say about LP you guys take it to the heart. Grown up and be mature. You know we always have your back and show the utmost respect but i cannot believe you're allowing trolls interfere in this topic about our fight. Don't be naive and just let things slide if they're true or not true because we all know sharkbrew is complete brown sticky stuff most of the time. 

@@Fake Smile and @@R2h are you both really going to act that childish over a topic? A fight is a fight ESPECIALLY since we fought you down 15+ 

You know we're the clan that always shows respect. It's like anything we say about LP you guys take it to the heart. Grown up and be mature. You know we always have your back and show the utmost respect but i cannot believe you're allowing trolls interfere in this topic about our fight. Don't be naive and just let things slide if they're true or not true because we all know sharkbrew is complete brown sticky stuff most of the time. 

A guy tells me to grow up when he clearly looses a fight and claims a win. We are all 20+ in LP and you're the only ones that acts like a bunch of kids tbh. Additionally, why would you allow flamers and trashes attend your official trips? lel

You acted really trashy in-game and still doing that on Sharkbrew, it doesn't matter if it's not the best pure community here, but it tells a lot about you as a clan.

Cool story, best of luck with your clan mate and see you in the wilderness. So we can win more fights and you could claim more wins :) Don't have anything else to say to you.

How do I describe  a respectful clan? By its ability to loose :) And you don't seem to have one.

LOOK AT THIS AND TELL ME HOW YOU CLEARED US :) [starts 1:13 - 2:49]

Good stuff, nice topic.

Funny how I thought of joining AAO, but it suddenly became the last option.

A guy tells me to grow up when he clearly looses a fight and claims a win. We are all 20+ in LP and you're the only ones that acts like a bunch of kids tbh. Additionally, why would you allow flamers and trashes attend your official trips? lel

You acted really trashy in-game and still doing that on Sharkbrew, it doesn't matter if it's not the best pure community here, but it tells a lot about you as a clan.

Cool story, best of luck with your clan mate and see you in the wilderness. So we can win more fights and you could claim more wins :) Don't have anything else to say to you.

How do I describe  a respectful clan? By its ability to loose :) And you don't seem to have one.

LOOK AT THIS AND TELL ME HOW YOU CLEARED US :) [starts 1:13 - 2:49]

Good stuff, nice topic.

Funny how I thought of joining AAO, but it suddenly became the last option.

You're getting your jimmies rustled by 3 retards from orphan gang, who are literally doing this for the banter and try to make us go in a rivalry or something lmao.

Listen, you can't claim a win when aao's ingame opts raise from 16 -> 24 and you run away with 26 left to single strip trying to claim a win.

If your members werent str8 up looting from maze to gdz you maybe would've fully cleared us. 

You're getting your jimmies rustled by 3 retards from orphan gang, who are literally doing this for the banter and try to make us go in a rivalry or something lmao.

Listen, you can't claim a win when aao's ingame opts raise from 16 -> 24 and you run away with 26 left to single strip trying to claim a win.

If your members werent str8 up looting from maze to gdz you maybe would've fully cleared us. 

You were winning the start of the fight which is naturally acceptable due to the number discrepancy although we chose to fight at GDZ so we could return and outlast you.

If you wanted your win you should have logged way sooner but you stuck around and we whittled you down and none of you returned. It would be unwise to start conflict with a clan that gives you clean 1v1s but you already know that.