lvl 75 Ags Pure lf Clan

Shellfisch

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a pure clan; I already did some research but couldn't find a fitting one yet.

To me and my account.

My name's Shervin, I'm 21 years old and from germany. 

My pure is lvl 75 and I am not planning to raise the combat lvl any further. I'm about to max range and magic this week and that will probably be it for the time being.

Image[imgur.com/mq8sQnc] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

http://imgur.com/mq8sQnc

As my stats suggest I have the required bank for almost any activity.

What am I looking for? 

I am looking for a mature clan, that's not stuck in nitpicking and flaming others. I'm looking for a friendly environment without racism, homophobia or any other irrelevant trashtalking. Especially the PK community deteriorated in the past years and I would like to see some changes for once.

I hope to find a clan :)

Cheers

"I am looking for a mature clan, that's not stuck in nitpicking and flaming others."

So that rules out Doom and TLP

Aside from those two you really cant go wrong with any of the other mpcs/hpcs, just find one where you like the callers I guess. Imo a caller thats brown sticky stuffty or has an annoying voice is just not something I can deal with

Also get prayer and work on your str... Its completely necessary. Dont think any hpc or mpc would even accept someone with under 43 prayer

Come and check out Aao mate.

We've got an active and mature community, we pk every day, a lot of people around your cb lvl.

Come and make an intro and see how you like it www.aao-rs.com

Hopefully I see an intro from you :)

Come and check out Aao mate.

We've got an active and mature community, we pk every day, a lot of people around your cb lvl.

Come and make an intro and see how you like it www.aao-rs.com

Hopefully I see an intro from you :)

From someone that doesn't play RS anymore, AAO is honestly the most mature clan out there right now. All xlpc flame the hell out of each other, every mpc flames except AAO, and the hpc community is full of mains from every single clan so I wouldn't even consider joining an HPC, not even mentioning the fact that hpcs are a flame fest.

Good luck man

"I am looking for a mature clan, that's not stuck in nitpicking and flaming others."

So that rules out Doom and TLP

Aside from those two you really cant go wrong with any of the other mpcs/hpcs, just find one where you like the callers I guess. Imo a caller thats brown sticky stuffty or has an annoying voice is just not something I can deal with

Also get prayer and work on your str... Its completely necessary. Dont think any hpc or mpc would even accept someone with under 43 prayer

The most toxic and known clan to DDoS. That rules out Sv before anybody.

The most toxic and known clan to DDoS. That rules out Sv before anybody.

man do you even go on this site? Sure every clan has people who flame but for the most part SV is pretty mature. Its not like TLP or Doom where whenever I see someone being autistic I can just assume that they're in one of those clans. 

Also

>getting ddos'ed in 2k16