Superbowl Predictons??

موني

Who's going to win???  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win??

"I think people don't like me because they're scared that I'm a black quarterback"

no one is scared of him, people dislike his cocky attitude/excessive celebrating. Whether you think it's just him having fun or whatever, people dislike that. But, he has to bring up race as if it was ever an issue which to me implies that he doesn't like white people as a whole because they hate him because he's black ...

Just my 2 cents mang

I agree, Cam's excessive celebrations have made me hate him. Just like I dont like how Aaron Rodgers does his weird pelvic thrust celebration after he scores.

As much as I would love to see Peyton Manning and his fatass 4head win this game and ride off into the sunset I doubt it will happen. Panthers have the 2nd best defence in the league and a great offense. I dont think Peyton Manning and his noodle arm will be able to get more than 17 points.

"I think people don't like me because they're scared that I'm a black quarterback"

no one is scared of him, people dislike his cocky attitude/excessive celebrating. Whether you think it's just him having fun or whatever, people dislike that. But, he has to bring up race as if it was ever an issue which to me implies that he doesn't like white people as a whole because they hate him because he's black ...

Just my 2 cents mang

lmfaooo, Cam is one of the most humble, caring individual in the NFL. He does a lot great things for the fans. For you to think he's racist is funny af because he's no where near to being one. If you watched interviews you'll see that the interviewers are trying to get an reaction out of him. They don't do it to Peyton, so why do it to him? The quote you put, you took it out of context. He's not cocky btw, he's just having fun playing the sport that he loves

cam newton finna choke my boy PEYTON AKA THE GOAT gonna take it and retire with his 2nd ring, favorite QB of all time right next to the man Kurt Warner #birdgang baby wish we could've taken it this year, but we didn't show up to play the panthers

also I hope cam newton gets hurt because he's a racist scumbag and the nfl bans the gronk spike and field dunk, but not cam's 20 second celebration for every 5+ yard gain he makes #whitemenarebecomingtheminority #standupandfight 

BUMP

CHOKE NEWTON WHAT DID I TELL YOU, HE LOOKED SO FUCKING BROKEN IT FEELS GREAT TO SEE A COCKY PIECE OF brown sticky stuff GET brown sticky stuff ON