Looking for a multi/singles pk team that is active

slummy

Hey guys, looking for a team that i can pk with, not into this huge clanning business and i don't really have the dedication for it atm. Just looking for a team to pk with when I'm online, which is pretty often but i don't have a set schedule. Multi/singles/deep anything that looks like fun.

My stats are 90 range 94 mage with barrage/81 str 44 prayer 72 cb. 

Add me ingame @ Remique or post on here if you have anything i may be interested in!

peace

my dude @@ultama was in a cool pker team claled temptation lol

but now he just meets up with battlescape miniwarrers and lets htem pump his tite little man pussy up with cum lol

agree ? @

@@coc is roc lmfao i put big cock in @@ultama's boyfriend ass lfmao. keep callin him partner cus i jizz all over his big fuk sausage after i pump his assole lmfao.. @@ultama give me gud head then i bust in ur throat u little slut

my dude @@ultama was in a cool pker team claled temptation lol

but now he just meets up with battlescape miniwarrers and lets htem pump his tite little man pussy up with cum lol

agree ? @

@@coc is roc lmfao i put big cock in @@ultama's boyfriend ass lfmao. keep callin him partner cus i jizz all over his big fuk sausage after i pump his assole lmfao.. @@ultama give me gud head then i bust in ur throat u little slut

lol same tbh i agree