The Last Pures p2p sunday ft. killing foe over and over again + fighting sv mains

blaze

bro in what world would a clan outnumbered by ~10-15 have mains sit at a return spot instead of hitting the actual fight where they are getting ragged by 20 mains

lmfao bro very nice critical thinking ability

they did rush you spastic, once it was 45 sv vs 15 tlp 20 mains rushed us lmfao nice critical thinking and obervation skills though

im not eveb complaining about mains I'm complaining about you claiming to be above using them. Saying sv has 30 mains when we had 7. Your members also denied using mains even though you just admitted it lmfao try again next week tho

we fight fire with fire =P

yeah and how about the 15 mains camping gdz that piled me as soon as i tried to return to our newgate fight and then rushed in and started attacking us while you were reduced to 18 people?

id love to see the pic of 15 tlp mains on you please show me hahaha. i'd show you the pics of sv mains but that just wont do.... you know what... go watch any of your vids on sv topic and just take a second to count how many mains are attacking TLP members 

they did rush you spastic, once it was 45 sv vs 15 tlp 20 mains rushed us lmfao nice critical thinking and obervation skills though

ye bro tlp is gonna tactically position their mains to sit at a return spot instead of hitting the fight where they are down numbers

wahahhahahahahahhahahaha

ye bro tlp is gonna tactically position their mains to sit at a return spot instead of hitting the fight where they are down numbers ye bro they only rushed when you got gwased and lost 20 opts in 30 seconds. They showed up once u lost. You thought you would clear us and have mains camp our returners but it didn'twork out. Try again next week

wahahhahahahahahhahahaha

id love to see the pic of 15 tlp mains on you please show me hahaha. i'd show you the pics of sv mains but that just wont do.... you know what... go watch any of your vids on sv topic and just take a second to count how many mains are attacking TLP members

I'll @ you when i get home with the pic, I'm on my phone just trying to keep up with all the mad tlp members quoting me :)

ye bro tlp is gonna tactically position their mains to sit at a return spot instead of hitting the fight where they are down numbers ye bro they only rushed when you got gwased and lost 20 opts in 30 seconds. They showed up once u lost. You thought you would clear us and have mains camp our returners but it didn'twork out. Try again next week

wahahhahahahahahhahahaha

lmfao not only did u need 25 mains to fight us today, u also dont know how to quote someone on a forum lmfaooooooo

wahahhahahahahahhahahaha

sv loses another weekend and now you get to lose more preps lmfaoooooooooooooo