The Last Pures p2p sunday ft. killing foe over and over again + fighting sv mains

blaze

Lmfao try again next week tlp, this week you got smashed into oblivion. Gg x2 even with all your brown sticky stuff mains that you claim were ours. We all know u had them camping our returners

yes bro all the mains that follow u around everywhere killing all the pure clans u hit and spamming SOVEREIGN in caps are definitely tlp mains wahahahhahaha good job buddy

yes bro all the mains that follow u around everywhere killing all the pure clans u hit and spamming SOVEREIGN in caps are definitely tlp mains wahahahhahaha good job buddy

yeah and how about the 15 mains camping gdz that piled me as soon as i tried to return to our newgate fight and then rushed in and started attacking us while you were reduced to 18 people?

yeah and how about the 15 mains camping gdz that piled me as soon as i tried to return to our newgate fight and then rushed in and started attacking us while you were reduced to 18 people?

why are sv complaining about mains

what in the fuck has this world gone to

bro in what world would a clan outnumbered by ~10-15 have mains sit at a return spot instead of hitting the actual fight where they are getting ragged by 20 mains

lmfao bro very nice critical thinking ability

why are sv complaining about mains

what in the fuck has this world gone to

im not eveb complaining about mains I'm complaining about you claiming to be above using them. Saying sv has 30 mains when we had 7. Your members also denied using mains even though you just admitted it lmfao try again next week tho