The Last Pures p2p sunday ft. killing foe over and over again + fighting sv mains

blaze

Clutching at straws buddy boyos. This was the aftermath of the first fight. 

1d2d2957fe8d78118d5980296320dfc4.png

A second later the video cuts out.

Here is the second fight we had.

f07119e428db0a9a7ae38d4e1948a1bf.png

A few moments later we get a spam that strikes fear in Lubzie's heart so he runs to 50 ports and ports down.

e0490b22251e3ad1efd4f8e657ef543b.png

wow you're right lubz got a lot of loot from sv lmao

u actually believe the brown sticky stuff your leaders tell you l0l00o, god bless

i had some high hopes for u buddy but that just went down the drain :/

i dont believe any propaganda i k know when my leaders are full of brown sticky stuff as well as yours. You lost this week, grats on last week's win though, hold onto it you wont get many more

i dont believe any propaganda i k know when my leaders are full of brown sticky stuff as well as yours. You lost this week, grats on last week's win though, hold onto it you wont get many more

the funniest part of this quote is u actually believe u arent just another sv minion

u actually think u are smarter than the average sv member

lmaooooooooo

wow you're right lubz got a lot of loot from sv lmao

wow you're right he killed 1 mage but sv killed ur whole clan lmfao

lmao coming from the clan that needs any desperation win at this point 

:hehehe:

we pulled 75 and our quality has improved immensely over the last 4 weeks lol

ok then if you don't believe your leaders propaganda then answer this question:

How come sv didn't want to fight TLP at Alkharid or when we were spread west of sperm today?

@@lookatwhatidid how does a clan that could basically do nothing and remain in the top 3 pure clans slump to 30 man f2p trips and 40 man p2p trips?!

I would like to claim TLP did this to foe but its also quite possibly YOU did this to foe

SLUMPING HIS OWN CLAN SINCE 2K15

novations did this to fo btw, his clan hates him l0l and he is the reason they have lost so many preps recently :/

the funniest part of this quote is u actually believe u arent just another sv minion

u actually think u are smarter than the average sv member

lmaooooooooo

lmfao take from that what you want, im saying I'm smarter than the average clanner overall, propaganda is so obvious and if u truly believe any of it you must have been fed paint chips as a baby

L O L

it has, like us or not we're getting better

lmfao take from that what you want, im saying I'm smarter than the average clanner overall, propaganda is so obvious and if u truly believe any of it you must have been fed paint chips as a baby

LMAO

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo

ill believe it when you improve the 1-30 prep record

ok then if you don't believe your leaders propaganda then answer this question:

How come sv didn't want to fight TLP at Alkharid or when we were spread west of sperm today?

you guys all just teleported to al kharid right after we slammed u at dwarves and we made fun of u, nobody wants to fight there, we went straight back to multi when u went to al lharid alone lmfao thanks for the easy wins x2 today

you guys all just teleported to al kharid right after we slammed u at dwarves and we made fun of u, nobody wants to fight there, we went straight back to multi when u went to al lharid alone lmfao thanks for the easy wins x2 today

bro u went straight up to west graves and then ended to 1item instead of coming to fight us

LMAO

Why not? you complain about us having mains and when we go to the one place where mains can't attack 99% of your members, you refuse and walk around ruins/graves for a bit before saying tlp called af and then you ended to 1 item us l0l.

Honestly just makes your clan look cauliflower when we are actually more than happy to fight you down opts/mains.