What Will Be The Next LPC to go MPC and MPC to go HPC?

موني

What Clans Will Move Up?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Which LPC Will Go MPC Next?

• SD
    • POP
    • Rage
    • Relentless
  2. 2. Which MPC Will Go HPC Next?

• Slaughter
    • OP
    • Envy
    • CD
    • AAO
    • Apex
    • RU
    • LP
    • VT

LPC's moving up

-Rage is already moving up so polling them was moot.

-POP isn't even open officially yet and is a masser clan.

-SD is also a masser clan but wont last in MPC so I Cant see them moving up

-Relentless been closed since last year l0l?

MPC's moving up

-CD wont move up for some reason. They're at their peak right now and staying stagnant in a bracket you dominate and your rivals moving to better things is pretty embarrassing even though you won the rivalry.

-Olympus wont move up l0l. 1 year in MPC and still the same except with loads of addy. At this point the only way they'll move up is if they close into Daddy CP which will be soon because Daddy is slumping right now.

-I heard members of Ruin that they will never move up? Im not sure if that's for real or not but I would like to see them move up. They have potential.

-AAO has been killing it lately but i think it's too soon for them to move up since they're still rebuilding. I expect them to move up by the end of the year or early next year.

-EnVy moved up to MPC way too early and calling CD out was a big mistake and they're paying for it. I feel bad for some of their ranks and members but I cant see them lasting pass the summer unless they get out of this Alliance war.

-Apex is fucking done l0l. They been on a decline since beefing with Ruin and AAO is finishing where they left off. History shows that p server clans never last in the real deal and is always brown sticky stuff. (see MA)

-Slaughter wont make it either. Too many people that are in HPCs including their own leader not really giving a fuck about his own clan, so if they do manage to move up to HPC they'll be dead on arrival as I can't see many people picking them over their HPCs.

-LP is a country clan and Id doubt they wanna move up and I think they're just fine where they're at.

-Vitality is still open?

This is all from a non bias perspective and what ive seen from the past few months.

LPC's moving up

MPC's moving up

-CD wont move up for some reason. They're at their peak right now and staying stagnant in a bracket you dominate and your rivals moving to better things is pretty embarrassing even though you won the rivalry.

-Olympus wont move up l0l. 1 year in MPC and still the same except with loads of addy. At this point the only way they'll move up is if they close into Daddy CP which will be soon because Daddy is slumping right now.

-I heard members of Ruin that they will never move up? Im not sure if that's for real or not but I would like to see them move up. They have potential.

-AAO has been killing it lately but i think it's too soon for them to move up since they're still rebuilding. I expect them to move up by the end of the year or early next year.

-EnVy moved up to MPC way too early and calling CD out was a big mistake and they're paying for it. I feel bad for some of their ranks and members but I cant see them lasting pass the summer unless they get out of this Alliance war.

-Apex is fucking done l0l. They been on a decline since beefing with Ruin and AAO is finishing where they left off. History shows that p server clans never last in the real deal and is always brown sticky stuff. (see MA)

-Slaughter wont make it either. Too many people that are in HPCs including their own leader not really giving a fuck about his own clan, so if they do manage to move up to HPC they'll be dead on arrival as I can't see many people picking them over their HPCs.

-LP is a country clan and Id doubt they wanna move up and I think they're just fine where they're at.

-Vitality is still open?

This is all from a non bias perspective and what ive seen from the past few months.

join rage bro we think alike

LPC's moving up

MPC's moving up

-Vitality is still open?

I believe Sd might have a chance in mpc... oh wait they got bullied lmao they know whats waiting for them in mpc so gg ill go for rage

On the other side mhmmm envy should be the next one going hpc oh wait im just kidding hahahaha we killed them

fe8c5767b37bb9de322a17486da12084.png

Ye man this is really legit and not photo-shopped or anything