Redemption Presents: The Slaughter of Fatality.

Salso

was a glorious win for Redemption though!!!

37v27 lololololol

696a3f10d05d2a17e401219e748d4f47.png

37d3b327051e026a729bfaaa7be48b3f.png

end result

061bc57b62c24610cfa65a549a0e2651.png

Actually it went like this

oT3c8Eu.png

then a couple minutes later, quick dip out fi is killing us lmfao 37 vs 13 easy clear. 

OzMNHD5.png

lmfao how you went to the top and spammed fi cleared by yourselves. when we actually cleared you. ty

tried to be nice to you since we killed your clan and won the rivalry but your just a broccoli lol i feel bad for your members

lol when you guys went to the ne room but horizon broke the ladder and no one else could go up.

Actually it went like this

oT3c8Eu.png

then a couple minutes later, quick dip out fi is killing us lmfao 37 vs 13 easy clear.

OzMNHD5.png

lmfao how you went to the top and spammed fi cleared by yourselves. when we actually cleared you. ty

so u have 2 pictures when rd are rging up one floor, nice 1 l0000l

#brainwashed

so u have 2 pictures when rd are rging up one floor, nice 1 l0000l

#brainwashed

@@knox

696a3f10d05d2a17e401219e748d4f47.png

37d3b327051e026a729bfaaa7be48b3f.png

523d1c1a73abba15e8c34e176f443615.png

honestly wtf are u saying tomato lmfao

u lost lol

@@knox I know ur trolling, i'm literally laughing at the fact that u guys thought u even won today ??? l0l

the cape counter and videos never lie, 2 pictures that u have of rd are when they go up one ladder (more than half of rd was up the ladder when u took that screenshot lolololol)

@@Devvo you're probably skinny boy shawn or is this big ol blake?. It's one of you spastics

I know your trolling, i'm literally laughing at the fact that u guys thought u even won today ??? l0l

i know you guys are upset you lost the rivalry we ended when you lost a prep to us that you had sign ups for l0l

we made your clan not have preps for a whole month after that demoralizing loss and when you finally did you lost to eop l0l they were 1-19 with dull as warlord at that time l0l

you must have a thing for me want to come to my ts and talk? jaimy, nick, and i had a nice chat about some stuff not to long ago  :).

CoFq7gE.png