Who will be the first HPC to close in 2016?

موني

Who's going to close in 2016?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to close in 2016?

• CP
    • RD
    • SV
    • TLP
    • FOE
    • Doom
    • SUP
    • EOP
    • FI

why doesnt foe get 30 def its 2k16 25 def era is over lmfao. you guys think you're high and mighty because you're all mithlords instead of addy pures. the only way i'd respect you not getting 30 def is if you were 1-9 def.

i agree though tlp is brown sticky stuff

It's already been proving that you don't need 30 def to compete considering we won the Jcup with a 30 def cap. Id say we're good.

Fo has recently gotten out of their major slump

they peaked 60 to a f2p trip and fought more than supremacy who basically were their opponent for the last 4~ months of the holydreams era pulling 40s so i cant see them closing

mhh i hope no1 but sv closes cause that clan is just cancer to the community

i remember back in june every clan had like 2-3 mains and there was eom running around hitting fi (who cares about fi anyway) and that was it

then cp started this whole lets bring 30 mains thingy once they pulled big and sv perfected it bringing whole clans with them

still not enough to break tlp tho

Are u saying we broke records?

damn we really do own wahahahahahaha

I'm kinda surprised people is picking FOE and I'm not being biased. If I had to choose it either has to be Doom or EOP.

foe won't close cuz they suck. They'll close cuz like last time Adhi disappears and the members start disappearing. But hey I think that PK3LM0 lad will keep them open ;P

I hope not, one less clan is less action and less preps.

It's already been proving that you don't need 30 def to compete considering we won the Jcup with a 30 def cap. Id say we're good.

Didn't the reason 30 def beomce popular was because of the fact that you got turmoil. 30 def doesn't have many benefits, you don't wear addy in P2P. Snake skin body is pretty much it. But yea 30 def is big for F2P, it's one of the reasons TLP is so strong on the F2P server.