Looking for mpc (81 combat)

Able

Currently maxing 60 attack and 1 defence (don't intend to ever get higher), and will be joining a hpc for weekend trips. I want to join a mpc to improve in clan wars and pk with similar combat (around the hpc schedule).

1. I will be in a hpc and mpc (provided both allow it).

2. I would prioritise the hpc.

3. Ideal combat bracket 75-85.

Despite the inherent nature of this thread, I'd rather this topic didn't turn into a "join my clan", so any evidence / drawing features would be appreciated.

Thank you :)

http://slaughter-rs.info/

slaughter would be a good fit for you, we do alot of clanwars and minis, and have a really good core of people.

I would recommend you to drop a intro, check out our community for the evidence needed. 

I would say we are one of the currently best matched mpcs right now, feel free to look up on our event aftermath on our forums. 

If you are intrested in improving ur warring, this is the place to come.

http://slaughter-rs.info/

slaughter would be a good fit for you, we do alot of clanwars and minis, and have a really good core of people.

I would recommend you to drop a intro, check out our community for the evidence needed. 

I would say we are one of the currently best matched mpcs right now, feel free to look up on our event aftermath on our forums. 

If you are intrested in improving ur warring, this is the place to come.

Id suggest just searching through all the MPC forums and dropping an intro, and possibly joining their Teamspeak to get a grasp of the community.

Clans Id suggest joining, would be AAO or Ruin, kinda biased though because I love both communities. 

Slaughter & Rage have a pointless rivalry happening right now.

AAO & Apex have a one-sided rivalry since Apex is garbage.

Ruin doesnt really have much of a rivalry with anybody at this point but have heard theyre going to soon.

Envy, I dont really know if theyre open anymore honestly, I dont really hear much about them anymore.

Biggest rivalry right now would have to be Olympus & CD, but its completely cancer.

Vitality is dead.

I dont hear much about Plague of Pures or Sudden Death anymore either but POP has a pretty good community.

Good luck finding a community that youd fit well in, hope you all the best! :)