Olympus Undefeated HPC P2P 'Suh'day - Killing Everyone...Haha Runescape

Misfits Public Relations

Just want to note that you literally caught like 25% of tlp in that fight. We had 120 today (80+ level 100s), we had just split because people were banking from brown sticky stuffting on SV and Foc 10 mins earlier and we hadnt banked yet, at first i thought you were floundering foc members

You got cleared by an MPC on your ani god bless l00000l.

Just want to note that you literally caught like 25% of tlp in that fight. We had 120 today (80+ level 100s), we had just split because people were banking from brown sticky stuffting on SV and Foc 10 mins earlier and we hadnt banked yet, at first i thought you were floundering foc members

Ye we know that wasn't the entirety of TLP's pull today :P It was just the only group out that was willing to fight us in multi, we had spent the previous 20 minutes standing in multi at vents waiting on a fight we had set up while clans were fighting just west of us in singles at mossies. We got bored of waiting, ran over and the remaining TLP were the only ones there who would put up a fight. You might notice when we were running through singles with everyone else towards bandits we had capes off to avoid getting mixed up with foc, we only put em back on when TLP started attacking us and the fight went to multi.

Thanks for the fight, grats on the 10 year anni :)

You guys wont step up lol.

Gonna "milk" mpc lma0 

also tlp cleared you lmao. 

Ye this is why you got declined from olympus

couldn't attack any of you little guys

Train down! XD

lmao 140 pulls to 45 real quick, this is what my clan did to you, dont worry, next time you head out in hpc times, ill be there hehe today was the day we slaughtered slaughter

btw i did this to you @ lmao bullied 

You mean 65 to an unofficial Trip?? LOL

didnt u guys pull like 100+ yesterday and the weekend before? interesting to see you guys lose over 75 people in 7 days

Mhm let's see...

It was unofficial

People in HPC couldnt come (atleast 20 people)

Some people weren't ready for P2P

So yeah, we just gathered some people that were on TS, gheaded out with 55, and killed some clans.

l0l U THOUGHT YOU BEAT 120 TLP L00000000000000000

im so done

Well

it was near the end of the Trip, so I dont know, but they follow'd us and then they were gone, do you know where they have been?

just a genuine question btw.

so you cancel your official trip to have an unofficial trip 1 hour later?

If that's more fun for the members,, yes.

Who the fuck wants to attend 2 F2P Trips lol

Damn eop losing to an MPC clan again? lmfa00000

Mhm, we're a MPC clan, but not a bad one ^^

Oh ye, thanks for putting that out there, I was kinda amazed that TLP only had 40 lmao XD knew it wasn't true.

Thanks for the fight anyways ;p