The state of the anti-TLP alliance.

Herbivore

Hey guys, it's your friendly neighbourhood salad eater here.
I'm here to discuss the correlation between clans who have positioned themselves against a clan who was way out of their league and slumping.

Members of the anti-TLP alliance:
foc - Reduced to sharing team capes with other members of the anti-TLP alliance as well as promoting ex-ranks of the now defunct mpc Control to their leaderboard. Need I say anymore?

sv - a once big fish in a small pond (see: mpc scene) embarrassed by the Blue Giant; TLP. Their pulls have seen tremendous slumps, going from 115-45, as well as mass demotions amongst their incompetent leadership. Also a part of the two clan alliance that has been sharing a team cape recently and feeding wins to the #1 pure clan TLP, most recently being banned from the wilderness and forced to fight in clan wars with their minion clan foc as a result of their clan being so extremely spy ridden(leaderboards leak coming soon).

fi - YES THIS CLAN IS STILL OPEN LMAO. The leadership, cited by current legends + supreme elders to be the worst leadership in fatality history, is currently living up to expectations. fi managed to peak at 35 people to todays P2P trip and are in the midst of losing their 24th rivalry to EoP. They are also on a 250+ day losing streak to TLP, for those interested.

cp - yes, this clan is still open as well. They are currently enjoying their annual slump at the hands of TLP which is indicating no signs of an end unless another mass merge with an lpc occurs, presumedly Olympus. Goodluck Bvg on leader, my fingers are crossed for you.

Clans not in the anti-TLP alliance:
TLP(obviously)- Currently at an all time peak of their 10+ year history. Although the current competition is so far below the par that has been set pre-eoc, TLP are showing extreme signs of domination that rival MM at it's peak.

Rd/EoP- I will be grouping these two clans together as they are currently both at similar levels of competion in their respective servers. Both are making seamless transitions out of minor slumps due to the fact that they have not antagonized the Blue Beasts and are looking to start pushing into the top 3. Gratz RD and gratz EoP.

Sup- Sup have really been improving recently, most likely due to the fact that they having been getting easy wins over lesser clans as well as a certain ex-TLP Warlord helping with the organization. At this rate Sup is looking to relieve their glory days, albeit short, as a direct result of not crossing the paths of the Kings of Pure Clanning.

As can been seen from the above findings, there is an irrefutable correlation between clans that have made an effort to dethrone TLP and near clan closing slumps.

My question today is; will a clan attempt to break out of the anti-TLP alliance in search of greener (in this case bluer) pastures? Clanning experts have likened this situation to Damage Incorporated breaking out of the vr+df2+di alliance the was formed against RoT over the past two years, also stating that it does not look good for the clan who first leaves in order to rekindle their relationship with TLP as Hanuman does not forgive nor forget.

My money is currently on fi. The clan that is only still open to this day because the ex-TLP leader and current elder Cory|Gotchoback had enough caring and compassion in his heart to decide it would be so. Will the current abysmal fatality leadership be forced to bend the knee to The Last Pures once again?

Guess we will see, stay tuned.