Slaughter scared of AAO[pic]

Aged k0

Rage counter declared on the same day that we had 3 preps scheduled anyway... Know your facts before you say more cauliflower brown sticky stuff you cauliflower +1 in every clan you've ever been in.

OHWOW RAGE COUNTER DECLARED, CANCEL EVERYTHING THIS WEEK!

your ranks are fucking tomatos, cant you move the prep 30mins earlier to get warmed up before rage?

ohwait, wasn't doom, the one you have joint trips, having prep around that time aswell?!

Gratz on being a minion clan that can't do brown sticky stuff by themselves

OHWOW RAGE COUNTER DECLARED, CANCEL EVERYTHING THIS WEEK!

your ranks are fucking tomatos, cant you move the prep 30mins earlier to get warmed up before rage?

ohwait, wasn't doom, the one you have joint trips, having prep around that time aswell?!

Gratz on being a minion clan that can't do brown sticky stuff by themselves

Kiss it, i know it burns you inside

f2c1e22f8bdf5fbf5cb278557c21a458.png

how come aao isn't capable of moving up?

because getting smashed by 70 kids in addy in single is too much fun for us to handle

oh and talking about the mighty zenith the #1 matched pure clan, the glorious community that could not make a step left or right without Hormone I present you:

Enjoy getting raged at during weekends, because I sure as hell don't want to be in a clan where ranks abuse their members.

Don't get me wrong, the rivalry was very enjoyable, we even had a full-out planned, but then you motherfuckers closed...I just dislike you glorifying like a devout cult follower.

#zalmon

In this topic: Emotional Slaughter members. LMFAO

lol aao, you look more and more like rage as time goes by, the alliance is real (rage, ruin, cd, aao, vt) but thats ok, apex, slaughter and olympus have enough quality to handle you kids

lol Jonathan you a funny guy...

Slaughter thanks for the laughs broski

ye bro?

Your imperial buddies even resorted to ddosing our caller that prep lmfao

was actually sv, you guys wanted it to be under imperial?

top kek

unlike other brown sticky stuffty clans we could not care less about streaks. You probably are here just to troll, but aao is the kinda clan to keep prepping until they start winning.

I do hope you wont stop fighting us after you win/lose once :)

well, that's why you stopped prepping doom when they were a mpc right? 

was actually sv, you guys wanted it to be under imperial?

well, that's why you stopped prepping doom when they were a mpc right? 

lmao @@YOOITZKID come back me up on this imperial prep m8 :P

@ I doubt you will bother to use that void in your head but lets try anyways: aao lost to ruin like 10x before we finally beat them, how come we kept fighting them but not doom?

lmao @@YOOITZKID come back me up on this imperial prep m8 :P

@ I doubt you will bother to use that void in your head but lets try anyways: aao lost to ruin like 10x before we finally beat them, how come we kept fighting them but not doom?

welp i wasnt there for that prep so idk, doesn't change the fact you haven't in pub on preps and any f2p

and idk what you're saying...the only knowledge that i have of you not prepping doom is because they "flame" you. much like the flaming you guys have been doing, and are doing now. pretty bullbrown sticky stuff excuse if you ask me

who cares slaughter wont last much longer, CD and Rage and now Aao. Best bet for slaughter is to keep inviting more ppl to compete in clan wars and stay out of the wild.

welcome to the "slaughter sucks so ima kill them on weekends club" aao!

Lmao when 3 clans join together, you must be doing somethign right. You all would be easy 3-0's but ofc your clans can only win with + opts.

Looks like slaughter will be banned to cw only :(

We hold our own in wilderness. But looks like rage was slumped so hard they need an alliance with 2 other clans.  

But go ahead, keep admitting that your clan is brown sticky stuff by needing + opts to compete lmao

*sucking teeth* no mames,, you pussies need 3 clans to kill 1 clan homie? What kinda mierda is that? You niggas are straight up brown sticky stuff homies. Keep your head up slaughter foos you're obviously better than any of these bundle of twigsgots trying to get a jump on the homies over at slaughter. 

lol aao such a scary clan

Zu was scarier :)

We hold our own in wilderness. But looks like rage was slumped so hard they need an alliance with 2 other clans.  

But go ahead, keep admitting that your clan is brown sticky stuff by needing + opts to compete lmao

according to [CD]Steve, slaughter is next! Thoughts?