Rich here, looking for a new home

Mardito

Hey guys, for those who don't know me, my name is Rich and I am an ex-fi leader on runescape.

I stepped down in 2014 as leader and left the clan in capable hands, but since my return to Runescape over the past two weeks I have noticed that the once honorable clan I knew has changed.

All I see from them nowadays is flaming clans seemingly without being able to back it up ingame. I even found out yesterday that one of the Fi ranks hacked an EoP legend, which seemed like an incredibly cauliflower thing to do considering we all know what EoP is capable of.

I have not spoken to Fi ranks about this yet, but effectively immediately I will be stepping down and looking for a better clan to join now that i have some spare time irl. I do not wish to be in a clan that participates in the above behavior or, judging by Fi's current memberbase, is full of rejects of other clans or people with mental deficiencies.

Hello rich :D

Id just speak to fi and help them (they need it under nicks leadership)

Gl

Nick? Who is that?

Damn Rich my old buddy, how you doing?

I can completely sympathize with you on that, things have definitely changed :/

Come by TLP ts when you can so we can have a chat :)

Damn Kyle haven't seen you in a bit, looks like you made the smart choice and left as well? Will come on TLP ts when i get home from work today and catch up.

Rich you should consider joining Doom.  We're a fairly new clan, moving up to HPC in March.

Would like to see an old face in our community from back in the day.  We currently have some Ex-DP in us as well.

I'm sure you would know a few ppl in Doom as well.

Check it out

Doom-rs.com

Hello Rich. You should join fatality, a great clan, great leadership and a history rivaled by no-one

Did you not read my topic? And besides, even CP has a more impressive history than us(August 4th never forget) and they have literally been the laughing stock of the pure community since they opened.

I literally can't think of a single thing that entices me towards Fatality anymore.

Did you not read my topic? And besides, even CP has a more impressive history than us(August 4th never forget) and they have literally been the laughing stock of the pure community since they opened.

I literally can't think of a single thing that entices me towards fatality anymore.

btw join fatality.