Looking for the #1 Hpc to join

Togo

www.clan-fi.org used to be a good matched opts clan, now we're decent. We're not much of a wilderness clan and our leadership struggle with high pulls. However, we haven't closed once ever since 07 first launched which shows how stubborn we can be even when our backs are against the walls!

Tl;dr join Fi if you want to be in a HPC that is only relevant because of the work the previous leadership did many moons ago. 

Fixed it for you

keep hating lol

I'll use the Urban Dictionary definition for "hating" as it's likely the only website you can understand.  

"When one puts down the success or fortune of others due to jealousy." 

There is no success or fortune to "put down" in this situation, therefore I can not be hating. Have another go fella. 

I'll use the Urban Dictionary definition for "hating" as it's likely the only website you can understand.  

hating

"When one puts down the success or fortune of others due to jealousy." 

There is no success or fortune to "put down" in this situation, therefore I can not be hating. Have another go fella.

like I said. Keep on hating spastic lmao

Just as easy when we closed your clan several times lol.

I refer you to my first comment, I have clearly stated that your previous leadership was good - I was and still am very good friends with those that carried your clan in your better days. 

The fact that you have tried to "flame" me by referring to a period in time where I have admitted Fatality was good is amusing, I suggest you think before you type.

On this occasion we are not talking about past success, this lad Togo has asked what clan to join now, not x amount of years ago. He is not looking to join a clan that only dwells on their past accomplishments, i.e. Fatality.  

Back to your cave you gremlin.