Hey, Chris|Oxo here, looking for a new place to spread my wings!

Addy Daddy

Hi all, for those who are new (or perhaps just dont pay attention to low tier clans) my name is Chris and I am an ex-fatality leader.

As you may have seen yesterday, my good pal Richard made a post here expressing his desire to join a new clan, and I will be following suit.

Back when I used to lead fatality fearlessly into battle, we were a force to be reckoned with. After returning to RS after my failed xbox twitch.tv streaming attempt, I was startled at how terrible fatality had become? Don't get me wrong, the community was still full of awkward virgins, but our already weak warring record had managed to become even more tragic.

We haven't beaten TLP in clanwars for 259 days, 19 hours, 13 minutes and 15 seconds?

Yesterday we got 3-0d by an LPC??

WE LOST A PAY TO PLAY FULLOUT TO EOP??????

Anyways, I would not consider myself a glory hunter, but I am looking for a clan that has at least a small glimmer of hope and isn't trying to mimic a clan that has defeated them in the past.

Suggest away.

hey buddy, a new clan just started with a fresh mature active community flame/drama free come check us out "purge public" if interested pm me on sharkbrew for ts3 info.

we are a lpc 45-70cb mostly 55s atm, we are a fresh community not based from any previous clans!

hey buddy, a new clan just started with a fresh mature active community flame/drama free come check us out "purge public" if interested pm me on sharkbrew for ts3 info.

we are a lpc 45-70cb mostly 55s atm, we are a fresh community not based from any previous clans!

l0l another brown sticky stuff xlpc you're going to make, also this is clearly a joke lmao