[ SLAUGHTER VS THE MPC WORLD] FEAR THE SLAUGHTERPHOBIA FT HEADLESS CHICKENS(RAGE) CD,AAO & LP

Zeke & Friends

So you lose. Then Lose again. Theeeeen Lose again. Figure out you cant escape all the leaks in ur clan wear team 7 capes then team with LP and wait for it.... LOSE AGAIN.

Gj though seems like you did everything you could to FINALLY have a aftermath topic. Please go ahead threaten to post my irl info bc u know i am right. Stay brown sticky stuff slaughter stay brown sticky stuff.

So you lose. Then Lose again. Theeeeen Lose again. Figure out you cant escape all the leaks in ur clan wear team 7 capes then team with LP and wait for it.... LOSE AGAIN.

Gj though seems like you did everything you could to FINALLY have a aftermath topic. Please go ahead threaten to post my irl info bc u know i am right. Stay brown sticky stuff slaughter stay brown sticky stuff.

IT'S BACK TO SINGLES DUVAL YOU KNOW BETTER!

IT'S BACK TO SINGLES DUVAL YOU KNOW BETTER!

We dont even move to singles. You team for the last 4 weekends . Slaughter at the bottom of the totem pole your so irrelevant you tell your members rage teams with cd and aao that way u make teaming with lp bearable for you already dead member base. Please just STOP lying the brown sticky stuff is plaid out just like @ sex life. We all know you got the purple dick lets calm down and figure out what slaughter can do to compete without teaming for once

aye dupac how's the recovery from that 3-0. Nice profile picture chicks a mut and you're rocking a how to date a high school kid starter pack. Keeping sucking CD's cock see what happens bud

We dont even move to singles. You team for the last 4 weekends . Slaughter at the bottom of the totem pole your so irrelevant you tell your members rage teams with cd and aao that way u make teaming with lp bearable for you already dead member base. Please just STOP lying the brown sticky stuff is plaid out just like @ sex life. We all know you got the purple dick lets calm down and figure out what slaughter can do to compete without teaming for once

GOD IT'S SO EASY

20 IN GAME

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Looks like you teamed with CD numerous times and we still cocked you, after looking at your dead forums and member boards i find it ironic how much brown sticky stuff you talk and then when you guys get cocked 3-0 friday you're all quiet lmfao. @@Duval your clans brown sticky stuff Friday was proof of that and you got cocked again today lmfao. Rage is brown sticky stuff, want to prep again? Doubt it you'll cry like a baby because of flaming and to avoid further embarrassment of getting cocked l0l

aye dupac how's the recovery from that 3-0. Nice profile picture chicks a mut and you're rocking a how to date a high school kid starter pack. Keeping sucking CD's cock see what happens bud

But yet ur hiding on a randy sharkbrew account with no irl pic and no gf what so ever. How can you flame when you havent had sex in 21years unless you count jill aka you hand

Also you irrelevant fuck lmfao your clans brown sticky stuff, your awful at calling and Rage is the worst clan to come out since chaotic lmfao

My favorite new number lmfao

62e01d2ec78f1e0ab0f15eab18ef83f2.png

Looks like you teamed with CD numerous times and we still cocked you, after looking at your dead forums and member boards i find it ironic how much brown sticky stuff you talk and then when you guys get cocked 3-0 friday you're all quiet lmfao. @@Duval your clans brown sticky stuff Friday was proof of that and you got cocked again today lmfao. Rage is brown sticky stuff, want to prep again? Doubt it you'll cry like a baby because of flaming and to avoid further embarrassment of getting cocked l0l

Danny danny danny. Who is teaching you how to suck so bad? Like you try and lie and expect people to believe you but EVERYONE truly knows you really cant compete. 38 yesterday then 85 today while even admitting to teaming with lp how can this even be a topic u did nothing all day but wear a better clans cape and pray it didnt get u killwd which in reality did get u killed.

But yet ur hiding on a randy sharkbrew account with no irl pic and no gf what so ever. How can you flame when you havent had sex in 21years unless you count jill aka you hand

.All my farmers in slaughter know what I look like and it's sexy as fuck .That's good enough for me. That's your girlfriend? Noo wonder you're scaping so Much :/ she's a 4.5 maybe a 5 after a couple brews. Prep us in .1v1 at runescape.com

.All my farmers in slaughter know what I look like and it's sexy as fuck .That's good enough for me. That's your girlfriend? Noo wonder you're scaping so Much :/ she's a 4.5 maybe a 5 after a couple brews. Prep us in .1v1 at runescape.com

My gf is sexy af and you know she is ur coming up with everything u can to flame me but your still a nobody with a ugly face no gf and no sex life. I would love to tell u what A vagina feels like but that would kill the whole enjoyment of you losing your virginity

Danny danny danny. Who is teaching you how to suck so bad? Like you try and lie and expect people to believe you but EVERYONE truly knows you really cant compete. 38 yesterday then 85 today while even admitting to teaming with lp how can this even be a topic u did nothing all day but wear a better clans cape and pray it didnt get u killwd which in reality did get u killed.

I dont know who your trying to fool you had CD on speed dial lmfao. Even saw aao coming to your aid at one point

Duval duval duval, man you must be the biggest broccoli on the game lmfao, your clan sucks, your quality is trash you've resorted to teaming with AAO/CD to survive lmfao, if we did a continuous 1v1 your clan would get cocked or run back to singles once you start losing. Your clan is scared to prep us again because you'll cry about flaming and your rank team knows if we did a higher CB cap this time you'll get decked hard l0l

My gf is sexy af and you know she is ur coming up with everything u can to flame me but your still a nobody with a ugly face no gf and no sex life. I would love to tell u what A vagina feels like but that would kill the whole enjoyment of you losing your virginity

I wouldn't touch that skanks pussy with a pole bud, take your anger out at runescape.com oh wait you already lost 3-0 on Friday/ 4months till next prep?