[ SLAUGHTER VS THE MPC WORLD] FEAR THE SLAUGHTERPHOBIA FT HEADLESS CHICKENS(RAGE) CD,AAO & LP

Zeke & Friends

I have nothing to prove to your irrelevant ass. This still doesnt disprove that your gf is a 2/10.

Nonetheless Goodluck to you when Rage closes because your app is getting instadenied spastic.

You have nothing to prove.

Which means.....

1. You have no gf or its your sister

2. You look like a foot and u dont want me to rail on u like rage did slaughter.

#duvalwinsagain

You smelly virgin

I would rather join purge then slaughter

You have nothing to prove.

Which means.....

1. You have no gf or its your sister

2. You look like a foot and u dont want me to rail on u like rage did slaughter.

#duvalwinsagain

You smelly virgin

I would rather join purge then slaughter

1. I do have a gf but this runescape and shes irrelevant at this point.

2. Again, this is runescape and my irl would be irrelevant. ALSO: I think Slaughter shat on rage today so bad that you need 1-800 Cd on that speed dial fam

#duvalisbrown sticky stuffjustlikehisbrown sticky stuffclan

lmfao you might have too fam cause your ass sure as hell aint getting in slaughter LOL 

#tryagainretard

Rofl your so delusional its funny. @@Duval is doing this to you slaughter making you team and next make you kick ur entire staff then next close your doors. Im done on here ima shower and get ready for work thanks for the fun i always enjoy making you feel cauliflower

you for real wey? slaughter has you niggas on check. & you keep calling cd on them fool whatchu mean you got them teaming lmao. if anything you the one that looks cauliflower af pendejo

First topic in weeks and you're feeling cocky.

Feels good to have an aftermath doesn't it?

Unlike slaughter, rage is used to it.

Lmao you think your other trips were good? youre delusional farmer, you literally call cd to crash us to claim a win lmfao what kinda logic is that? 

I feel bad for your members dude, theyre so braindead and believe your clan is better than slaughter. Rage is brown sticky stuff, they cant compete unless you have + opts or teaming with CD/AAO

We might consider accepting your app when rage closes. But if you keep up with this prissy attitude that brown sticky stuff is getting instadeclined just like @@Duval's cauliflower ass

"First topic in weeks" we've had prep wins all week lmfao and midweek action l0l, your clan post 2 topics of propaganda a week lmfao your clan is brown sticky stuff, and you have no quality l0l

You made a aftermath topic about today, i must say i am rather impressed.

Cause all you did was loot food and camp singles.

And we deserve to be cocky after slamming the mpc community 1v3 (80 vs 165)

Lmao you think your other trips were good? youre delusional farmer, you literally call cd to crash us to claim a win lmfao what kinda logic is that?

I feel bad for your members dude, theyre so braindead and believe your clan is better than slaughter. Rage is brown sticky stuff, they cant compete unless you have + opts or teaming with CD/AAO

We might consider accepting your app when rage closes. But if you keep up with this prissy attitude that brown sticky stuff is getting instadeclined just like @@Duval's cauliflower ass

Your still a virgin.

How is my gf white trash when she makes more money and has a higher education then every single person on these forums and can still out pk you on this game. Your just mad that ur life only consists of runescape upsetting masturbation and the best of all losing to rage in everything you do. Tell me again how this dick taste

why would we need propaganda if anything you've survived off propaganda lmfao, that dick you got at the prep is proof your clan can't handle slaughter without help l0l, btw nice 20 ingame LMFAO

damn another brown sticky stuff topic of slaughter......50 pull today 85 peak later??lmaooooooooooooo omg so amazing....finally u came out of lobby....but ur just bad like dont post topic that u dont even know what happen in it.......like rage brown sticky stuff on slaughter every weekend lma0000000000000000 and today but nice try tho...props for trying....#ragewinsagain

ecba16e84e.png

Dunno why you talking brown sticky stuff when you got my sexy cape in your inventory... brown sticky stuff clan can only talk thats what ive learned, hope you remember how scared you were lmao now big bois think that teaming with 4ners that come out in my wildy on sundays will actually be able to bring cd down lololol. A quick reminder, we took on 150 op+dome+envy+apex+suddendick+mains all by ourselves, you believe we are scared of 50 pussies and 30 4ners that dont know how to war?!?!?