Clan of The Month - February

Braden

looks like ruin prepped way more than every clan (whilst catering to their server/tourney worlds if they wanted it)(again)) and that's not counting all the pub off preps ppl kept asking for lmao (also counts 2 tourney world preps we lost to cheats) 

ye i am mad btw

Y9ncu5Y.gif

How come our prep wasn't added to the CWL?

Ample evidence was supplied and sufficient disputes when asked @@slushpuppy but you ignored it. Not a very sound system if you're ignoring some preps just to favour somebody else doe.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/16817-eop-vs-ruin-tournament-world-prep-2-0/page-4

23:51:41] <slushpuppy> post that
[23:51:42] <slushpuppy> in reply pls
01[23:57:50] <[EoP]Murd> ok posted
Session Time: Sat Feb 27 00:00:00 2016

And no reply afterwards smh where's the consistency

"Lost to cheats" if I remember ruin had 5-6 people in Doom leaving the CC during the prep and same with OP but hey I'm not one to attempt to call people out

ye man if you're being realistic it wasnt 5-6 it was like 10-15 (just kidding it was one person) and we never needed ppl leaving the cc vs op u gotta be kidding me xd

1. ppl leaving cc isnt cheating ? ?

2. u had a ts leak in us one prep lol

3. im talking about ppl having 70 def + AND even using barrows armour lol

"Lost to cheats" if I remember ruin had 5-6 people in Doom leaving the CC during the prep and same with OP but hey I'm not one to attempt to call people out

that is straight up a lie lmfao 5-6 people? Quit the bs man

Wanna also share that you knew Doom had people leaving our cc every prep we had verse them?