Doom HPC opening weekend predictions

Tyendinaga

Strictly speaking about how you feel about Doom's opening HPC trip. 

I personally feel like they took a bit too long and will have missed the main hype they had whenever they announced they were making the transition. I've heard little to nothing about Doom other than the odd prep here and there in the past month(s). 

Strongly disagree with their mass decision to get 35 def - the crystal hally is an inferior weapon to the godsword in every way shape and form and without any real gear to give some kind of advantage past 30 i'm unsure why this became so. Admittedly my own clan and myself are 30 def, and the reasons for 30 are far superior to 25, but having 35 when you could just be 40 is too much. The gear isn't there. 

Can no longer see their memberlist but i suspect they will pull around 65-70 saturday. Interested to see how their wilderness performance goes if we will see them at all. 

On a side note, since so many of you bitched and moaned recently about the quality of posts on this forum, here is your chance to be creative with your banter or actually make something of a discussion. 

IDK. I hope they do good tbh. bet that they will go back to bullying Jaja again.

They will probably bully SV tbh. 

with SV recently knocking our members off in another prep i can assure you it's clear that SV hasn't realized the extent to which we don't off. Honestly with the amount of masser brown sticky stuffters sv brings with slaughter/cd and whoever else it's probably to everyone elses advantage TLP shows them their place while everyone else gets clean fights. 

You said occasional prep here and there, we did 4 preps this week alone and are doing one today. Our ML is being re worked by slushpuppy. As for missing our hype, you haven't seen anything yet lol.

haven't paid too much attention really - glad to see another clan making the jump

They should of just made the hop like Olympus did. I don't know why they had to wait so long to make the transition when Olympus just decided one day to come out at HPC times and is actually doing pretty good.

They may have lost their initial hype but it'll be interesting to see where they stand when they got CD mains/members ragging them in every trip.

I hope Doom is just going out on Saturdays because I don't know how they are going to manage in P2P with SV, FI, FOE, CD and a brown sticky stuffload of mains camping them every Sunday. Doom might be able to compete in F2P with their 35 def, but I think TLP is going to get 39 defence before they allow Doom to get their #1 F2P spot.

I've read their rank boards.

They have an alternative to close into EoP if their hpc experience goes down hill. 0wl made a paragraph long response towards not joining tlp whatsoever. Ryan and remy suggested EoP/foe.

YE OK LMFAO

They should of just made the hop like Olympus did. I don't know why they had to wait so long to make the transition when Olympus just decided one day to come out at HPC times and is actually doing pretty good.

They may have lost their initial hype but it'll be interesting to see where they stand when they got CD mains/members ragging them in every trip.

i was highly impressed to see OP simply start going out at HPC times.

I hope Doom is just going out on Saturdays because I don't know how they are going to manage in P2P with SV, FI, FOE, CD and a brown sticky stuffload of mains camping them every Sunday. Doom might be able to compete in F2P with their 35 def, but I think TLP is going to get 39 defence before they allow Doom to get their #1 F2P spot.

indeed, this weekend will be interesting as far as alliance behavior goes...