Doom HPC opening weekend predictions

Tyendinaga

I agree, leaders/leaderships aren't the same as they use to. They've fallen to these raggers/trolls. Would be nice to see a new clan open and put their foot down an keep it things 100 to have a respectable clan.

If that clan existed even with taking losses everyday i'd prefer that hpc over any of the current selection.

Join AAO @@Figment

the obsession is real  i'll prob skip most weekend events because giving up 6 hours in the middle of the day on my saturday and sunday to tank 120s is not fun in my opinion  im just here to do preps :)
 So what was the point of getting 35 defence? Just to have an advantage over other clans? Or you're just that bad that you can't tank with 1 defence? You're apart of the problem with the "pure" community, but you don't even want to face what you're causing on the weekends? This community is a joke lol

I think our pull will be some that decent in comparison to other hpc clans. Although I bet most if not all eyes and attention will be directed towards hitting doom in the wildy. Yall know how it goes, focus on the new clan :) should be fun though

So what was the point of getting 35 defence? Just to have an advantage over other clans? Or you're just that bad that you can't tank with 1 defence? You're apart of the problem with the "pure" community, but you don't even want to face what you're causing on the weekends? This community is a joke lol

we won 27 preps in a row with 1 def, so im sure all of us are capable of tanking with 1 def

will prob never see a 1 def clan beat any hpc, wasn't our choice it was the community's broccoli

we won 27 preps in a row with 1 def, so im sure all of us are capable of tanking with 1 def  will prob never see a 1 def clan beat any hpc, wasn't our choice it was the community's broccoli
 Congratulations, Doom won 27 preps in a row with 1 def vs LPCs. FOE won 25 preps in a row with 1 def vs HPCS. FOE still #1 P2P & 3-0 clans with ease in P2P with 1 def, so what the hell are you talking about? "wasn't our choice it was the community's" wtf how did the community FORCE doom to get 35 defence? Can someone please explain to me how this makes sense, or everyone on sharkbrew is really this dumb? It's okay to admit that you got 35 def to try and take #1 F2P from TLP because obviously 30 defence isn't enough, and defence actually matters in F2P.

Congratulations, Doom won 27 preps in a row with 1 def vs LPCs. FOE won 25 preps in a row with 1 def vs HPCS. FOE still #1 P2P & 3-0 clans with ease in P2P with 1 def, so what the hell are you talking about? "wasn't our choice it was the community's" wtf how did the community FORCE doom to get 35 defence? Can someone please explain to me how this makes sense, or everyone on sharkbrew is really this dumb? It's okay to admit that you got 35 def to try and take #1 F2P from TLP because obviously 30 defence isn't enough, and defence actually matters in F2P.

no clans had 30 def during that streak but ok cool dude!!! nice!!

you need a massive amount of 30-35 def to be able to compete in this community, what would happen if any mpc fights an hpc matched? hmm?

Pretty sure Doom aren't full of braindead rats. Don't make the same mistake as SV.. Trying to compete with TLP during their opening month. Should work their way up. Look at what TLP did to SV. SV can't even enter the wilderness on weekends without having +20 mains r0fl

To clarify,

We took a month out to train and get crystal hally, crystal hally will brown sticky stuff on any weapon you use against it it is a melee barrage pretty much. A month was not too log as it takes forever to get said hally.

As far as Preps go i don't think any hpc aside from us gets a prep every single day of the week so for the "odd prep here and there" it's more then yours but I think it's only because clans don't accept fights from tlp as much as they do from doom seeing as your a better matched clan.

35 defence as said before is a lot better rune gloves and hally are really the only two p2p reasons to get anything higher then 25.

Oh someone said something about reading our staff boards and saying we plan on closing into someone that gave me a good laugh I'd like to see that screenshot.

My own opinion, I think f2p wise we will be a top contender as long as we have the pulls, lately applications have been flowing in rapidly so it shouldn't be a problem.

P2p is hard to say because of our little p2p expierence as a clan in the wild as far as clan vs clan goes. I think it may be a few months before we can really be up on the charts in p2p but we'll see.

Excuse my spelling errors etc.. Typed this on an iPhone.