Doom HPC opening weekend predictions

Tyendinaga

with SV recently knocking our members off in another prep i can assure you it's clear that SV hasn't realized the extent to which we don't off. Honestly with the amount of masser brown sticky stuffters sv brings with slaughter/cd and whoever else it's probably to everyone elses advantage TLP shows them their place while everyone else gets clean fights. 

SLAUGHTER L000000000000000000000000000000000000000L Name one slaughter member that comes to sv trips as a invite l0000000000000000000000l 

HOLY SHT BROKEN!

ZU? Oh wait no1 remembers that clan and you're here referring to a clan that's been closed for years. Zenith obviously did something right to have you constantly bring them up xD

by ur logic, zu must have done something right for u to bring them up xD! and ye zenith hasn't been closed for years they tried to open 2 or 3 times on 07 alone? btw zu closed the last zenith remake lol

this topic asked for my opinion so i gave it please stop getting emotional 

by ur logic, zu must have done something right for u to bring them up xD! and ye zenith hasn't been closed for years they tried to open 2 or 3 times on 07 alone? btw zu closed the last zenith remake lol

I saw ur clans:

Clan(s):Zerg Unit

ZU? Oh wait no1 remembers that clan and you're here referring to a clan that's been closed for years. Zenith obviously did something right to have you constantly bring them up xD

It's funny because zu closed zenith after they were an hpc. Really puts things in perspective how brown sticky stuff you really are LOL

Unbiased opinion why are you even brown sticky stuff talking zenith if Zu came no where near to accomplishing anything zenith did?

ZU was irrelevant and will always be,stay mad. On a side note Ruin is still MPC l000l

ye bro I'm mad about me closing your brown sticky stuff clan as lvl 70s

Btw don't close too quickly like all the other 14 zenith clans

Also I'm not actually in ruin nice try tho broccoli ;)

I think they'll have a good opening weekend... 

I foresee it being like this:

Doom hit ___ clan, SV crash and hit Doom, TLP come and hit SV, FI try to save SV, EOP comes to rail FI.

Basically the same as every other weekend the only difference is Doom are starting the fights this time. 

Oh and at some point FI will bring some of the most awful mains they can find to help them in their journey to become the #5 HPC