Doom HPC opening weekend predictions

Tyendinaga

It's funny because zu closed zenith after they were an hpc. Really puts things in perspective how brown sticky stuff you really are LOL

it puts into perspective how completely average zenith really is if they couldn't compete, in a completely average bracket, because of a clan named after starcraft

it puts into perspective how completely average zenith really is if they couldn't compete, in a completely average bracket, because of a clan named after starcraft

Ohhhhhh

now I get it

Ur the angry kid every clan has that people are surprised to learn isnt actually 4n

What's up man

Should be interesting to see what they pull and how their first weekend goes

I think they already have better quality than a lot of the current hpc clans

yh defo better then tlp

oyeah dont ever take a fall in on round 3 since u got straight 1 hitted vs eop

stick to hosting inners 

Also us letting members get 35 def for Crystal Hally is their own decision and we don't think there's a big difference between 30 and 35 so who gives a brown sticky stuff.

might aswell go 39, amirite?

Also people seem to forget, 5th March is Critical Damage anniversary trip. There will be 50+ mains hitting Doom anywhere and everywhere

main clan+sv+jaja+foe+cd+rage+Fi against doom tlp eop??

when did jaja cd rage and "main clan" become apart of the fi fo sv alliance vs tlp doom eop alliance

if it was 2014 i'd just say stay mad about sv mains but other clans bring more than us now lmao we aren't jaja, sv used to be a main clan don't you get that? we had 6 mains on sunday, i saw so many more with fi eop and tlp

@@Native

u where that broccoli tlp rankerino that rage quit and got 39 def and think it was acceptable ?

lmfao u changed real quick stay brown sticky stuffterino 

i was fucked in the head and frankly i couldn't give anyone a rational explanation for my behavior in november

what does deserve an explanation is your inability to distinguish where from were