Fear The Beard

Connor McGregor vs Nate Diaz  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Mcgregor
    • Diaz

what was that again hahahahahaha fake mma fans

what happened lmfao dont b scared homie

bro youre fake as brown sticky stuff. Nate Diaz was the underdog you fucking wannabe. What happened tonight was an upset. Holy brown sticky stuff youre cauliflower. That being said #209. 

It was cauliflower of Mcgoat to fucking take the fight, he shouldve just waited for Dos Anjos. Who the fuck breaks his foot before a title fight? what a fucking joke. 

lastly, I don't watch MMA as much as before, and it seems like I understand the sport better than youre retarted ass. Big fucking whoop you like MMA and know how to pick a winner out of 2 options lmfao. I bet you wear tapout shirts lol.

bro youre fake as brown sticky stuff. Nate Diaz was the underdog you fucking wannabe. What happened tonight was an upset. Holy brown sticky stuff youre cauliflower. That being said #209. 

It was cauliflower of Mcgoat to fucking take the fight, he shouldve just waited for Dos Anjos. Who the fuck breaks his foot before a title fight? what a fucking joke. 

lastly, I don't watch MMA as much as before, and it seems like I understand the sport better than youre retarted ass. Big fucking whoop you like MMA and know how to pick a winner out of 2 options lmfao. I bet you wear tapout shirts lol.

this kid seems like a legit broccoli lmao

@ you're legit fucking braindead i legit called exactly how the fight would go, WHY? because I'm actually a fight fan and I'm not some blind brown sticky stuff head who think's every fighter is unstoppable, I actually called the Miesha tate fight aswell lmfao. You don't know brown sticky stuff about mma which is exactly why you're sitting here saying mcgoat this when he just got fucking smashed by a better striker. Nobody fucking fights a Diaz brother at 170 and makes it out buddy just look @ robby lawler. So go take your brown sticky stuffhead recycled tapout jokes back to 2006 buddy and leave the fights to the real fighters noodle arms lmfao.

@ you're legit fucking braindead i legit called exactly how the fight would go, WHY? because I'm actually a fight fan and I'm not some blind brown sticky stuff head who think's every fighter is unstoppable, I actually called the Miesha tate fight aswell lmfao. You don't know brown sticky stuff about mma which is exactly why you're sitting here saying mcgoat this when he just got fucking smashed by a better striker. Nobody fucking fights a Diaz brother at 170 and makes it out buddy just look @ robby lawler. So go take your brown sticky stuffhead recycled tapout jokes back to 2006 buddy and leave the fights to the real fighters noodle arms lmfao.

its fucking easy to fucking call a fight lmfao! youre not some fucking divine enlightened MMA fan lmao. I'm done, apparently you're forgetting that a 155er knocked out Diaz lol, and its Robbie lawler, I don't jack off to MMA like you do and even i know the right way to spell his name.