Critical Damage 1 year Anniversary - 170 people peak - ft. TLP/Doom/Op/Rd/Sup/Sd/Eop/Vr

Bloodarrow42

170 pull

70 mains

gratz eop

btw didnt know 40=75

stop lying to your members and do me a favor: back to singles l0l0l0l0l0l brown sticky stuff clan

R9oRbJf.png

Wow you sound really mad like can't CD enjoy their birthday pk? What did you expect to happen when you teamed with Doom? Accept that you got purple ngr dick.

Actually I have 35 defence which means I rarely die at all, especially not to brown sticky stuffclans :)

Holy brown sticky stuff I just looked at your sig....

I'd be mad as fuck too if CD was open for 10 years and got railed by a clan that was only open for one year, AND being in a lower tier. lmfao I understand why you're angry so go ahead, flame all you want. You have the right to be pissed. 

Holy brown sticky stuff I just looked at your sig....

I'd be mad as fuck too if CD was open for 10 years and got railed by a clan that was only open for one year, AND being in a lower tier. lmfao I understand why you're angry so go ahead, flame all you want. You have the right to be pissed. 

Aight another downsyndrom from Critical Downies spotted, sorry for your loss.

Aight another downsyndrom from Critical Downies spotted, sorry for your loss.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRO. ON A SCALE FROM 1 - HORMONE(THAT'S DOOM'S LEADER IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW LMFAO) HOW MAD ARE YOU?

I LOVE YOUR ERUPTION OF TEARS 

LMFAO 35 DEF WUU2. YOU CALL YOURSELVES PURES HAHA