EoP Break fatality Yet Again - P2p Sunday

Hazardous

You forgot to add that RoT came with you for some opts in your cape. Hahaha silly fools believing the cape counter. You tried.

(17:19:40) <Halloween> omg i see 3 mains in that pic alone
(17:19:44) <Halloween> kanker
(17:19:49) <[eOp]dull> thats rot
(17:19:50) <[eOp]dull> lo
(17:19:52) <[eOp]dull> we wear t 50 cape
(17:20:00) <[eOp]dull> share the same likes
(17:20:03) <[eOp]dull> kill brown sticky stuff clans

OFS2gr2.png

You're playing the victim card again I see....

f69fe203cc728a7d435ff32602d20c2d.png

OT:

Looks like yet another successful trip of EoP slaying fatality. We have another rivalry win in the bags @@dull so that should make it 27-0 if I'm correct?

we do? 

You're ex high ranks were in AF and were notorious for calling AF to P2P Sundays

Salty we been slaying your clan every weekend?

Join EoP for a way out bud ;)

Seems you were salty about SV mains...Honestly, why would I wanna join a clan that takes things out of game dox or w/e it's called my friend?  Only level headed person in that clan is JoJo it seems.

Seems you were salty about SV mains...Honestly, why would I wanna join a clan that takes things out of game dox or w/e it's called my friend?  Only level headed person in that clan is JoJo it seems.

u mean like that broccoli joseph in your clan? who threatens to dox and ddos people even though he has the computer skills of a microwaved hot dog

u mean like that broccoli joseph in your clan? who threatens to dox and ddos people even though he has the computer skills of a microwaved hot dog

Haven't seen any proof, fuck right the fuck off. The fact you grab about acquiring real life information from someone is pathetic.

You act as if EOP didn't have 8 mains @ our F2P masses for two weeks now. Get over yourself.

You act as if you didn't get a main clan to have a mandatory trip to team with you for two weeks now. Do you actually think we'd let ourselves be camped by a bunch of mains and do nothing about it?

Stop playing the victim card, you brought TUF so we killed TUF. And fi. Again.

You act as if you didn't get a main clan to have a mandatory trip to team with you for two weeks now. Do you actually think we'd let ourselves be camped by a bunch of mains and do nothing about it?

Stop playing the victim card, you brought TUF so we killed TUF. And fi. Again.

You got trolled, hard, lmao. They didn't even show up LOL.