Activation vs Puremanent 8v15

2KcarKS.png

Activation set up an 8v8 fun wilderness mini war with Puremanent. Little did we know, they planned to rush us with double our numbers. Nevertheless, it didn't save them.

Due to being being heavily outnumbered and not planning to fight double our numbers, we pulled to 1v1. Puremanent decided to follow us there and attack us from multi, so we ranged and killed quite a few of them down before they ran back west. We pushed back onto them with 6-7 left and smashed them. They tried to return and re-rush us twice, but it didn't end well for them.

God bless, Puremanent...

haha nice editing skills bro.  your ass got cleared out. then you came back and ran to 1v1 zone like little girls.  If your going to even come back after getting smashed, at least pull more people - that is if you even are capable of it.  

P.S. - Don't say we have "all 50's and a level 80" when you are all level 70 with two 90's.  TYVM.

brown sticky stuff clan.

haha nice editing skills bro.  your ass got cleared out. then you came back and ran to 1v1 zone like little girls.  If your going to even come back after getting smashed, at least pull more people - that is if you even are capable of it.  

P.S. - Don't say we have "all 50's and a level 80" when you are all level 70 with two 90's.  TYVM.

brown sticky stuff clan.

How are you trying to justify bringing 15 to a matched 8v8 war? You're complaining about two level 90s when you had a level 85 AND DOUBLE OUR NUMBERS.

We never got cleared, we always had 5+ people alive, and 4 of them never died once.

Better luck next time. Try not to ask for a round two and then cancel after all your members leave because they're out of gear. lol.

How are you trying to justify bringing 15 to a matched 8v8 war? You're complaining about two level 90s when you had a level 85 AND DOUBLE OUR NUMBERS.

We never got cleared, we always had 5+ people alive, and 4 of them never died once.

Better luck next time. Try not to ask for a round two and then cancel after all your members leave because they're out of gear. lol.

LOL I'm not justifying brown sticky stuff.  I'm reminding you guys that this video is fake, that you got smashed, and half your clan returned, being the ones you see there.  You claim is 8v15 but that's all that returned b/c the other ones didn't want to die.

LOL I'm not justifying brown sticky stuff.  I'm reminding you guys that this video is fake, that you got smashed, and half your clan returned, being the ones you see there.  You claim is 8v15 but that's all that returned b/c the other ones didn't want to die.

Yeah dude, i've been working on video editing for 8 years now. I graphically edited in your members dying to mine - over and over.

Seems like Puremenant have already started off terrible, I ask this though, why mini in the wild when there is cw lol? you wouldn't have had that outnumbering problem against them. #ZutangClanforawayout

You're right.  Will do clan wars next time, thanks.