fatality Vs Supremacy 30 Vs 30 F2P Prep

Halloween

6GsmhYb.png

wLTcUc0.png

Today, on this fine Thursday we had a scheduled F2P prep versus Supremacy. After we saw them beat RD yesterday (which was expected) we were a little excited to face them today since we haven't been able to prep them all year. We won both our attacking and defending round and sat our high levels for the pk run in.

Thanks for the prep SupremacyRD is next. 2-1

liUhfeo.png

iTXI5VG.gif

gLWSa12.png

Fatality Starting: 29 Supremacy Starting: 29

Fatality Ending: 4 Supremacy Ending: 0

l1cYUH8.png

Fatality Starting: 29 Supremacy Starting: 29

Fatality Ending: 14 Supremacy Ending: 0

iTXI5VG.gif

EvHXzhp.png

BpTxEOd.png

iTXI5VG.gif

We sat all the high levels last round cause we pulled 10+ more. You lost to them and it was convincingly l0l.

I'm not talking about the 3rd round lmfao, look at ur first and second round LOOOL, not to mention u lost round 3, don't choke tomorrow horse face

I'm not talking about the 3rd round lmfao, look at ur first and second round LOOOL, not to mention u lost round 3, don't choke tomorrow horse face

You literally almost got perfected in the two rounds you lost to SUP with all your high level brown sticky stuffters l0l. You just lost to the clan we beat hahaha.

They didnt have me today at the prep so I wasnt able to pull brown sticky stuff like this off

You literally almost got perfected in the two rounds you lost to SUP with all your high level brown sticky stuffters l0l. You just lost to the clan we beat hahaha.

yo fuck off mexican this is my ex clan im supposed to flame them

@@Affiliated nice fucking break dance tomato

@@Sith whats up dallas