You Guys Are So Adorable

Quode

I love that I can come back to this site after a lengthy hiatus from RS-related activity to still find both extremely subtle banter and horrendously justin beiber-worthy bash sessions. The community's members may gain months and years in age, but the society forever remains defunct ^_^.

How is the e-drama festering? Who are the top rivalries right now? Who are the tightest allies? Help an oldbundle of twigs out, cbf'ed scrolling through pages upon pages of possibly brown sticky stuffty intel, somebody give me a brief synopsis if you would.

Currently Sovereign is the #1 HPC clan, and its gotten to the point where TLP/EOP/DOOM/RD all merge capes on the weekends to compete with them, and they still can't succeed. Haven't seen a clan this far ahead of its competition since my Mayhem Maker/Remedy days, hopefully those HPC clans get their act together sometime soon cause this is ridicules.

Currently Sovereign is the #1 HPC clan, and its gotten to the point where TLP/EOP/DOOM/RD all merge capes on the weekends to compete with them, and they still can't succeed. Haven't seen a clan this far ahead of its competition since my Mayhem Maker/Remedy days, hopefully those HPC clans get their act together sometime soon cause this is ridicules.

ur a joke, so was ur trash clan

sv/fi  alliance eop/tlp alliance

fo is kind of a lone wolf but they're more focused on tlp than anything

rd is still trying to bring back a rivalry vs fi they already lost

not sure what cp is doing lol

doom went hpc and cd rags them on mains, i dont keep up with the rest of mpc drama tho. apex vs aao i think?

doom went hpc and cd rags them on mains, i dont keep up with the rest of mpc drama tho. apex vs aao i think?

Best synopsis, seems most believable.

Ty m8 :)