Private Servers

Jonathan

Private Servers  

98 members have voted

1. 1. If clans returned to private servers, would you?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe.

Its not Jagex that doesnt care about pures its the rest of the community. If jagex put in updates just because the pure community (which is about 20%) wanted it, it would make the rest of the community upset..

I'm not risking going on some dumb cunts server who does god knows what to their client, their forums, and whatever else they make you download just to play a server that isn't going to be anywhere near what Battlescape was when it was in it's prime.

If you're asking the question would I go back, the answer is no because there is no server that dedicated the time and effort to clans like Battlescape did, and there won't be another one like it. All private servers are now are just massive IP collecting botnets that shut down in a matter of months after the owner collects his share of the loot & just leaves the players of the server hoping to find another one. It's a never ending cycle, there are no more stable pservers.

My answer is no, also because after playing them for 7 years and seeing what the owners of private servers actually do after working on SoulSplit, I wouldn't want to be a part of that or have people be a part of that. It's a massive scam, smoke & mirrors to get people to donate.

P.S: People played private servers while they trained on 07. At least that's what the intelligent people did lol.

Pservers don't offer the challenge that rs does. Part of the fun is the training up of your account. Not maxing your account and getting turmoil in 3 hours.

I'd say no, imo.

you don't even train your own account broccoli

i had bills on battlebrown sticky stuff in 2010/2011 and i dont take any of it back yeah its all gone but i had fun as fuck hitting off the server logging in and killing kids for maxed l0l

also had a lot of fun helping out with trilogy(the good version)

tp closed trilogy

i think i said the good version

tp was first made about 2 years later after i was done with pservers so gratz on killing dumb ass dripz/cloyde's/whoever else's version

I think its a bit hilarious that im getting criticism 4 years later from a guy that has never been in a leading position ever lol. You've been under 0wl's armpit for 7 years and you still haven't learned brown sticky stuff or made an impact from either Complete Domination,Zenith or Doom.

I think its a bit hilarious that im getting criticism 4 years later from a guy that has never been in a leading position ever lol. You've been under 0wl's armpit for 7 years and you still haven't learned brown sticky stuff or made an impact from either Complete Domination,Zenith or Doom.

2q393kz.png