Worth Discussing

Cronic

why dont u dispel with this fiction that fatality knows what they're doing 

Let's dispel this fiction once and for all, that the GOAT clan fatality doesn't know exactly what they are doing, no, we know EXACTLY what we are doing.

LOL EOP MAINS brown sticky stuffter clan

I could only see him using keyboard with his feet, but knowing him he would probably go through the effort.

OT: If it's legit : their new blood has failed them, again. Lost old blood because new staff is more open to scummy ways and new people don't like it or either just plain get irritated over decision-making. Fi is left with die hard members that don't care anymore. They don't have many options left, one is to submit, nobody asks for bowing down or keeling over, simply moving on. The other is to bring back older leadership and ridden of the cancer, all it takes is 3 people who can recruit since they got the mentorship system set, i hope it still is there.

I personally would not bother to recruiting new people into a scene where i'll have to pit 1def pkers against mains in volumes. EoP is successfully helping to killing the scene and making that happen which was going on two years ago when you had to move over to lpc times.

We moved to LPC times because the only other clans alive were Fi and CP. Clans were closing left and right and we weren't gonna sit around as there was a thriving LPC scene going on to scared to step up.

Both clans were using lpc invites so we decided we'd force their hand, and hey what do you know when we made the switch both of their pulls dropped below ours.

Btw, we saved the HPC scene by doing what we did.

Congrats, he will leave as soon as EOP gets in the first sign of trouble. The guy leaves trips when EOP mains camped him LMAO. Have fun with those two tomatos.

the thing is... he wont have brown sticky stuffty trips like FI does because hes not gettin penetrated by EoP lmfao

We moved to LPC times because the only other clans alive were Fi and CP. Clans were closing left and right and we weren't gonna sit around as there was a thriving LPC scene going on to scared to step up.

Both clans were using lpc invites so we decided we'd force their hand, and hey what do you know when we made the switch both of their pulls dropped below ours.

Ik and I would like to see it happen again, asap, I support all clans going out on the same scene, however currently hpc scene is alot more demotivating than fighting with mid combats.

You should do it again since most clans is scared brown sticky stuffless to move up. I don't condone stuff like that unless it's necessary, but this split times between HPC & MPC is counter productive tbh.

You should do it again since most clans is scared brown sticky stuffless to move up. I don't condone stuff like that unless it's necessary, but this split times between HPC & MPC is counter productive tbh.

Well the HPC scene is plenty active so I don't see the need honestly.

What "proud member" "sits out a slump" fucking pathetic. Idk ab the EOP vs FI beef but what a brown sticky stuff member having that little dedication.

You'd understand if you were on Fi trips bro.

Lobby for 10 minutes only to log in to random worlds to move spots so we wont be on top of them and then lobby again. Repeat for 2 hours.

lmao people acting as if i dipped at the first sign of trouble

I've hated weekends with that clan for MONTHS, i stuck with them through harder times than this, but at the end of the day its the internet, this is a clan on an online game. i'll do whatever the fuck i find more enjoyable

it's only the FI rejects commenting on how butt hurt they are, bless them <3

@@Paddy

GET 30 DEFENCE AND A MAIN

People who work generally have a few hours a day to play. Why be dedicated to something you don't enjoy?

You dont have to get emotional involved in it though, just be a +1 in ur slumping clan, and logout after the trip

lmao people acting as if i dipped at the first sign of trouble

I've hated weekends with that clan for MONTHS, i stuck with them through harder times than this, but at the end of the day its the internet, this is a clan on an online game. i'll do whatever the fuck i find more enjoyable

it's only the FI rejects commenting on how butt hurt they are, bless them <3

@@Paddy

GET 30 DEFENCE AND A MAIN

Leaving a trip because EOP mains isn't sticking through tough times claiming "I have better things to do" Yet, you stay on poking me LOL. It was funny when I got you kicked your butt buddy Jack yelled at me LOL 

@@Robbie

Looks to me Fatality is the best clan or something. Anytime I get on these glorious forums, Fatality is the most talked about clan. LOL if i type "fatality" its automatically lowercase "f" for a sign of disrespect. Damn keep it up Fatality, you guys are getting these 31 year old's in their feelings again.

fi is winning.