looking for a new clan

I have no problem at all personally with any sv members and i definitely don't hate them l0l. No top clan wants sv members(main or pure) because they were notorious at having garbage quality and being affiliated with ddosing and similar things.

If you don't believe me I can provide a handful of pics proving this :/

define top tier then? tlp is #1 eop is #2 and eop wants sv members? btw 3 tomatos getting banged at the start of the prep can mean a loss, its hard to recover from a deficit. being apart of a clan doesn't make 1 individual person good or bad. retards can get carried by pros and vice versa. and assuming foe is #3 they're 25 def sv was all 30 deffers, only don and glob went there.

im not sure the whole ddosing thing applies to members either, that's more of a rank thing & every clan is shady now, its 2016. theres no honor left.

define top tier then? tlp is #1 eop is #2 and eop wants sv members? btw 3 tomatos getting banged at the start of the prep can mean a loss, its hard to recover from a deficit. being apart of a clan doesn't make 1 individual person good or bad. retards can get carried by pros and vice versa. and assuming foe is #3 they're 25 def sv was all 30 deffers, only don and glob went there.

im not sure the whole ddosing thing applies to members either, that's more of a rank thing & every clan is shady now, its 2016. theres no honor left.

yh im just gonna let you go do what you want , looks like you guys have got your hands full already ragging di :/

I wouldn't be bragging about English being my second language with Spanish being my primary language when Trump isn't that far off of being elected lol

Another kid that thinks USA = World. I don't live in USA and i couldn't give a crap about them.

Trump ain't winning anyways.