looking for a new clan

Looking for a new clan to call my home.. tbh i dont give a fuck about pulls or how well you do on a trip, i just want a community that doesnt idle in ts with sound muted..

try purge, lpc but we are 100% fresh community doubt u would know anyone from purge and we always active on teamspeak some great guys.

i don't think i've ever seen someone from sv join another clan and get accepted tbh, so gl with that

yeah except every clan aside from yours wants sv members? not sure why you hate every sv member so much when its like ~5 of us who flame hard on this site + your hatred towards ranks. there was 110 pures in sv. 

even eop wants sv members and they dont like sv at all

This. Critical Damage is pretty much the best desition you can make. Solid community and very active. We also have the biggest memberbase so more chances to find people to talk to at any time. The forums are very active and teamspeak is too, you will always find people chilling or going out for some fun pking.

Yeah you don't even need primary school level English.

yeah except every clan aside from yours wants sv members? not sure why you hate every sv member so much when its like ~5 of us who flame hard on this site + your hatred towards ranks. there was 110 pures in sv. 

even eop wants sv members and they dont like sv at all

I have no problem at all personally with any sv members and i definitely don't hate them l0l. No top clan wants sv members(main or pure) because they were notorious at having garbage quality and being affiliated with ddosing and similar things.

If you don't believe me I can provide a handful of pics proving this :/

Yeah you don't even need primary school level English.

Damn, the grammar correction argument, typical of people who have no other arguments left. I'm from a non-english country (your country isn't the whole world, get some geography classes). Also get some common sense and you will realise english is not the only language out there. When your spanish is as good as my english you can try correcting me son.

Let me guess, your next response will either be a flame or some criticism to my clan about things that your own clan does. Thats the typical 5 year old response i would expect from you.

Damn, the grammar correction argument, typical of people who have no other arguments left. I'm from a non-english country (your country isn't the whole world, get some geography classes). Also get some common sense and you will realise english is not the only language out there. When your spanish is as good as my english you can try correcting me son.

Let me guess, your next response will either be a flame or some criticism to my clan about things that your own clan does. Thats the typical 5 year old response i would expect from you.

When you use "thats" as a contraction for "that is" you need an apostrophe, so your sentence should be:

That's the typical 5 year old response i would expect from you.

You're welcome!

lol all these eop kids telling me not to join eop, for one your clan is brown sticky stuff and for two your leaders have been trying to recruit me anyway so smfd

who would want some random who would disappear off the face of the earth after a week lol

I wouldn't be bragging about English being my second language with Spanish being my primary language when Trump isn't that far off of being elected lol