Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures P2P Prep 3-0 [Declaration Win]

holydreams

No need to brown sticky stuff talk TLP, foe. Lol, FOE has been TLP's dog for the past months, your clan has been slumped to 30 pulls and fucked every sunday and saturday  trip. Just because you beat TLP in 1 prep doesn't mean you have the rights to brown sticky stuff talk, the only succesful thing you can think about is your Sunday pk trip last weekend and that was your anniversary. Pretty embarrasing tbh

Btw, this has been 3 weeks untill TLP even prepped someone because none had the balls to prep.

close battle

hopefully we wont have to wait another 3 weeks and publicly declare on you just to get more in the future

wasn't close at all this was almost as easy as beting eop 84-0 or clearing you in the j cup down 7 when u had 39 defence in. 

No need to brown sticky stuff talk TLP, foe. Lol, FOE has been TLP's dog for the past months, your clan has been slumped to 30 pulls and fucked every sunday and saturday  trip. Just because you beat TLP in 1 prep doesn't mean you have the rights to brown sticky stuff talk, the only succesful thing you can think about is your Sunday pk trip last weekend and that was your anniversary. Pretty embarrasing tbh

Btw, this has been 3 weeks untill TLP even prepped someone because none had the balls to prep.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you joined tlp like last month, u dont even know what happened in all of 2015

Holy crap you've been stalking me. 

Just because I joined TLP doesn't mean I didn't know what happend previously. You are talking like I were just born, lol? broccoli

Shut up no1 knows who you are kid

hahahahahahahaha god bless ur cauliflower like the rest of your clan l0l0l0l

140 ml cant even pull 50 to p2p prep l0000l

Shut up no1 knows who you are kid

Ye like everyone knows who you are, nah shut up if you have nothing relevant to post.

hahahahahahahaha god bless ur cauliflower like the rest of your clan l0l0l0l

140 ml cant even pull 50 to p2p prep l0000l

hahahahaha 100+ ml cant pull more then 30 to a f2p pk trip

hahahahahha

hahahahahaha so funny

Holy crap you've been stalking me. 

Just because I joined TLP doesn't mean I didn't know what happend previously. You are talking like I were just born, lol? broccoli

lmfao so you would know foe is 20-3 vs the last mains

foe beat tlm for the jagex cup (refer to my dp/sig, could also go to clan wars to see our statue in HD)

we forced tlm to get 30 defence to compete, otherwise they woulda closed a long time ago

tlm has 70+ lvl 100s, 30 def and still can't get a round win vs a bunch of 1 defence youtube recruit pures aka foe

lmfao so you would know foe is 20-3 vs the last mains

foe beat tlm for the jagex cup (refer to my dp/sig, could also go to clan wars to see our statue in HD)

we forced tlm to get 30 defence to compete, otherwise they woulda closed a long time ago

tlm has 70+ lvl 100s, 30 def and still can't get a round win vs a bunch of 1 defence youtube recruit pures aka foe

Holy brown sticky stuff you have been winning P2P preps vs us, congrats? TLP has still slumped your clan. Btw, why did TLP have to DECLARE  on FOE before getting this prep?

Holy brown sticky stuff you have been winning P2P preps vs us, congrats? TLP has still slumped your clan. Btw, why did TLP have to DECLARE  on FOE before getting this prep?

slumped? tlm couldnt even pull the the prep minimum opts (55) while foe pulled 70 lmfao, bro do you even believe yourself? stop reciting hanubundle of twigs lies, it doesn't work around here

and yes, tlm DECLARED and got 3-0d lmfao, wow super gr8 comeback m8

slumped? tlm couldnt even pull the the prep minimum opts (55) while foe pulled 70 lmfao, bro do you even believe yourself? stop reciting hanubundle of twigs lies, it doesn't work around here

and yes, tlm DECLARED and got 3-0d lmfao, wow super gr8 comeback m8

Once again, you are not replying to what I am saying. You are still referring back to the prep that has happened today while I was talking about WEEKEND  trips, let me make it a bit bigger so you can actually see it. 

the #1 clan doesn't need to declare mate

Ye right, yet you've been dodging TLP for the past months, the only possible way TLP got a prep vs your clan was by declaring on you.