Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures P2P Prep 3-0 [Declaration Win]

holydreams

tlp lost lol

I don't fucking care lol, I don't play anymore. Just do not like the brown sticky stuff talk FOE is giving TLP.

lmfaooooo @ must be now on the brew, here everyone knows tlp is the #5 clan and foe is #1

Kid we're 20-3 in preps against that low tier clan. 

Refer to my previous post you minion ;)

@@Moni is legit heart-broken that his favorite clan (tlm) lost to foe AGAIN

kid been viewing the topic for a while now, can't even find the courage to post "gf" like his leader @@Hormone

I viewed it and went afk God bless your always thinking of me I'm flattered xD. Also FOE should F2P prep Doom.

r u new on the brew broccoli 

im a combo what else do u wanna know u down syndrome pet beaver looking broccoli

tlp sucks dick btw :/

Oh you were quickly before letting me edit my post. A Combo aren't you that guy that got kicked a few times and rejoined multiple times? Not sure.

Once again, you are not replying to what I am saying. You are still referring back to the prep that has happened today while I was talking about WEEKEND  trips, let me make it a bit bigger so you can actually see it. 

Ye right, yet you've been dodging TLP for the past months, the only possible way TLP got a prep vs your clan was by declaring on you.

haha this is a 3-0 PREP  topic, but you're so upset that you're bringing up weekend trips lmfao.

we pulled 120 last weekend and bullied tlm lmfao

and yes, the #1 p2p clan that just 3-0d the last mains definitely been dodging tlm lmfao. bruv plz stop while you're ahead