Rant On A Touchy Subject.

Chesty Puller

Considering the whole wage for war is to earn money, respect aswell obviously. We've chosen to start a "Path" so called to wage a war on terror on a rich land filled with oil and gasoline. In which every aspect of the wars we claim on the middle east are benefiting us in every way. Though I agree, It's entirely broccolied that we brainwash kids into thinking their gonna be the brown sticky stuff because they join the army, I think i'll refer to the brainless monkeys reference i use. These kids, men and women are giving up their lifes for America's debt. Though we "save" a few countrys we also destroy many including our self's in the process. I mean honestly if you can recall the draft we had in the 40s/50s/60s . Far as people like Muhammad Ali weren't cauliflower enough to fall for that brown sticky stuff and continued their lifes. I on the other hand will continue to give Kudo's to those who would love the training and have a passion for that life, But i also frown on those who get sucked into it when their not capable of being about that life. I honestly believe with all the prisoners we have, we should shove them on the front line and allow them to fight our battles for us. However than we end up with a army like (Bv,Cv,Xl) a bunch of retards running around taking guess's. However as days come, and we pressure ISIS. Some-how out of our army of a million we've grown a fear for a small village which can be completly erased, maybe not the refugee's name but however the main resources can be eliminated. However we want their resources and that is why we are stuck in a battle with them. This is a battle of the elites not a battle of the american people seeing as most of america disagree's with 90% of the wars we start. Though as contraband and liable resources pop up, as a plot for taking over the middle east has been set up since bush day's, you should expect A much bigger,bloodier, insane epidemic like war to happen, After this little confrontation settles down, In which all of you. English,German,Korean,Chinese, and American will end up being drafted once again & forced into combat. (it's already started in North Korea).